Dreams

What happened when a angel falls for a demon?.......
Who doesn't want to feel?......love!....

My walk was slowly looking around the great ball. I know every part of it every mark every rip of clothes....color....smell...every cracked at the wall...the same place.....the same dream.
I know this place almost my whole life but why I'm here ....right now....
I keep walking slowly until I was in the middle strange there's no one but I know...I'm not ....alone at all.
A beautiful candlelight at the ceiling on make looks like reflecting diamonds one single light was illuminated....everything...beautiful contrast the appearance of this dark place the stairs around the stage beautifully extremely white at each side beside that everything was dark...except the stage...
I'm just caught my own breath looking at myself a dress between gray and silver my hair lose and my shoes.....none...I'm barefoot over a dark wine carpet....
This must be a dream...another one ......I said relax still standing at the middle looking around me but my eyes always goes to the stage.
Until the music starts following for violins everything sound very much alive but I was still alone the sound of a male voice distracted me until I saw......him.....
That blond dark hair, that smile make lovely small holes at his cheeks, a smile you can't identified if he's good or just messing with you.....Niklaus Mikaelson.....a original....my cursed.
I'm not strong enough to stay away....can't run from you.....I'm just run back to you...like a moth than drawing to the flame....say my name but is not the same..
What?.....I said listening a song I know pretty well because is one of my favorites group Apocalyptica
This is insane.....I said only looking at him and he was only looking at me
You look in my eyes.. Im strip all my pride and my soul surrender and it brings my heart to his knee....
And it killing me when you walk away ...and I wanna leave and wanted stayed....
Come on.....I said mocking crossing my arms and realized I wasn't alone anymore some people circle around me like shadows only I can see there faces when the light touch there dancing with no way to walk out staying in one place moving my eyes back to him
What do you want from me?......I said low focus mad on him watching the glow and smile in his eyes looking at me and keep singing
So confused to hard to choose between the pleasure and the pain and I know is wrong and I know is right....
You always wrong, look what you did to me.....I said turning ready to leave but a couple of hands turning me back facing him and keep listening now his fingers are pointed at me.
My heart would overrule my mind...I'm not strong enough to stay...away......
The violins keep making music fill the room now full of people that I can't recognized except the flash of his brothers at his side like always
Just let me go.....I said to him observing he was seriously looking at me saying...No...taking back the microphone and keep tortured me with his....melody....voice
Im not strong enough to stay away....what can I do?....
Just die.....disappear for once....I said getting tensed and feeling losing air nervous finally recognized was around me when I saw there eyes.....vampires....
He just smile moving his head once side and keep singing his finger moving at me saying ...no....again
I will die without you......
You not even die for your mother.....I said getting mad and see for a moment his eyes change getting dark actually mad just for a second for a moment and back to normal ....keep entertaining.....who?
I believe after all this time he still looking for you forgiveness....
There's nothing to forgive or forget Elijah....I said without looking knowing he was next to me
He didn't mean it ...Elijah said looking at his brother
He didn't! ....really! .....I lost my family, all that I know because of one of his....whatever crisis he have....I said moving my hand a little confused
He would rip his heart for you.....Elijah said now looking at me watching a heart in his hand beating very much alive and giving to me moving my eyes at him and see the blood on his shirt....
Like you holding it right now......Elijah said serene
I'm just look at my hands is still beating his blood covering my hands moving my eyes at him and see the way he look at me now pointed straight.
My heart chain to you and I can't get free....
I don't want it.....I said feeling every drop of my mind fall at him
You already his queen....he choose ....you...Elijah said feeling a crown on my head
I don't want it....I said more loud pointed with his heart at him stepping back leaving it fall his heart taking the crown away and leaving it fall next to me keep stepping back his face lose all glow of happiness but still focus on me
Look what you done to me.....
His voice sound so loud and mad in exclamation bringing everyone attention to me. I keep my walk turning almost running out....I need to get out before I forget is a dream
You can't hide from me....forever.....precious....Niklaus said very secure
I'm just stop at the door turning looking mad at him
I will never gonna be yours.....not even your queen.....

*****************************
Hi.....long time...
Is a weird form to started a story ...what can I said?...
I believe is the turn to the originals to inspired my new story that doesn't mean I'm leaving teen wolf that would be a sacrilege for me☺and I'm gonna keep continued writing the others stories I have ...
I just want something....different....keep them in that dark places but always with light around. ...power...love...family....ties can make you strong but also weak.....who knows......
I hope you like it.......read it...vote it....critics always welcome....
There updates gonna be slow because I having problems to keep communication here but I would do my best....
Thank you so much......
Bless you like always....
Enjoy it.......