movie poster / the dare

↝ movie poster

date ; 14th October 2017

for ; XxRiah916Xx

expiration date ; 28th October 2017

a/n ; ahh so sorry for the delay! i'm a bit swamped with homework and graphic requests/contests right now lol so i haven't been spending as much time as i would like to on making anything.

for this one, i kind of went with the flow haha so it started out super simple like solid colour background, rose there, adjust it the petals white, add title, add movie credits, etc. it looked a bit plain so i added a couple textures, added the outline you asked and i fiddled around with the text effects before just deciding on a simple stroke.

i'm so sorry i couldn't use the PSDs you sent me, i swear i tried but it didn't look the best or came out the way i wanted it to so i just used a couple of my own choice, i hope you don't mind! i also went hunting for a movie poster mockup and found a super HD one so that's below c; this is my first mockup in this book i think?? but that's pretty exciting

hope you like it!!

↝ receipt

↝ receipt

+ the dare ; movie poster ; permanent follow and credit in story chapter

if you want the graphic/s, please complete the payment listed in the receipt first. once you have finished, PM ( private message ) me and i will provide you a link to the full version before the expiration date.

if you want some changes to the graphic/s, please inform me and i will redo it for a maximum number of two times.

if you do not want the graphic/s, i will not be offended. please inform me ASAP and i will put the graphic/s up as part of the buffet.

please also complete the survey to optimise your experience here. although it's completely optional, you will receive an extra meal free (excepting credit) which you can redeem at any time that the bakery is open. i will include the link in both the external link and the comment section and also in your inbox.

enjoy your meal at bliss bakery!