book cover / the water bender

↝ book cover

date ; 1st August 2017

for ; Ouat_Bookworm

expiration date ; 15th August 2017

a/n ; yooo welcome to the first ever order of bliss bakery!!

i made this a few days ago when i was bored but i had to wait until bliss bakery was up first before uploading it ehh. this is actually supposed to be simple but i can't resist adding my own lil touch XD the watercolour texture below the text was tacked on and the blue colouring (the image was originally black and white).

i gotta scoot to study for a maths test tomorrow and then another science test the day after that and i literally just came home from an english test today smhh i'm toast in less than 24 hours.

anyways, hope you like it!

↝ receipt

+ the water bender ; book cover ; add this book to a public reading list, dedication and credit in story description

if you want the graphic/s, please complete the payment listed in the receipt first. once you have finished, PM ( private message ) me and i will provide you a link to the full version before the expiration date.

if you want some changes to the graphic/s, please inform me and i will redo it for a maximum number of two times.

if you do not want the graphic/s, i will not be offended. please inform me ASAP and i will put the graphic/s up as part of the buffet.

please also complete the survey to optimise your experience here. although it's completely optional, you will receive an extra meal free (excepting credit) which you can redeem at any time that the bakery is open. i will include the link in both the external link and the comment section and also in your inbox.

enjoy your meal at bliss bakery!