Chapter 3~ breaking up

You wake up at 6 or 7 in the morning you are laying on the couch Elton isn't there. You hear him arguing with Amanda in the kitchen. You stand up and walk to your bedroom trying to be very quiet. An hour later you hear the door to your room open. It is Elton he sits next to you. You look at him and say I hears you guys arguing. He said yeah we just broke up. I saw a tear in his eye. He started crying and I told him that everything would be fine. He said I guess and shrugged his shoulders. He looked at me and we made eye contact. We got closer and closer and then Corey yelled anyone wanna film with me. Elton and I looked at each other and laughed. We both yelled sure auntie Corey. He laughed and we ran upstairs. The next day I didn't see Elton his car was here but, I didn't see him neither did the boys. I walked to the garage he was crying on his couch while watching old videos of him and Amanda. I sat next to him and I was holding him. I said Elton I understand breakups are hard but, you must be strong. Where is that risk taker Elton I know. If you find him tell me because I can't. I then walk into the kitchen and made some waffles and bacon. The boys smelled it and came running over. I gave them a plate but, I didn't see Elton so I took his plate to the garage and he wasn't crying or watching old videos of him and amanda he was on his computer searching up plane tickets to Japan. I sat down next to him and said whatcha doing. He replied i'm gonna go to Tokyo with jay, colby, and brennen wanna come? I said sure so he bought me a plane ticket and said we are leaving in a couple days. Be ready. I said yes and started packing.

A/N don't forget to leave me suggestions in the comments if you help you will get a shout out. Bye next chapter out soon. 👍 👍 👍