chapter 34

Elton's POV

After about an hour I woke up to see (y/n) still asleep. I tried my hardest to get up without waking her up. Which didn't work at all, after I pulled my arm away she sat up. "Oh hey baby, I wasn't trying to wake you up." I tell her "It's ok dear" she responds I stood up and went to the bathroom. She walked in while I was using the toilet and got in the shower. "Mind if I join?" I ask "Doesn't bother me" she answered I pulled off my shirt and took off the rest of my clothes. I hopped in the shower. Once I was done washing my body I got out and dried off. (Y/n) was close behind me. She shed the towel and put her clothes on. I did the same. She kissed me and then walked out of the room. "Wait, babe" I say catching her attention "yes?" She asks "we are doing a photoshoot tomorrow" I tell her. "Fun" she answers. She goes downstairs and then comes back up stairs with 2 plates of food. "I made these earlier, but forgot about them" she explains. "Thanks girly" I say grabbing the plate. We sat down on the couch I had. I put on some Netflix and ate while watching game of thrones. Once we finished eating we cuddled still watching game of thrones. "2 cuddling periods in one day, I love this!" She exclaims. She layed her head on my chest and passed out. I kissed her forehead, turned off the T.V., and laid her into bed. I cuddled up with her again and fell asleep.

Next morning

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up to Elton gone again. Ugh why is he always gone? I get in the shower and get dressed in my nicest yet emoest clothes.

"Perfect" I say looking in the mirror

"Perfect" I say looking in the mirror. I walk downstairs and see Colby "well hello emo" he says looking at me up and down "Hey colby" I respond. "Shouldn't you get dressed up fancy" he says "I am.... this is the fanciest outfit i have" i say back to him insulted "I've seen you in better"he says teasing me at this point. "Whatever" I respond I walk over to the couch and Devyn hands me a piece of paper. I open it cautiously and read it. I know you like adventures so welcome to your scavenger hunt type thing. Your first clue is to go the first place we ever met. Oh jeez I'm glad I went to school here. After about a 20 minute car ride I made it to my old elementary school. I walked around the school until I saw a random rose on the ground. I walked up to the rose and picked it up. Underneath the rose was another note.