chapter 22

(Y/N) POV

I completely deserve this. I'm so stupid for doing the things I did.

Elton's POV

I still can't believe I took her there. I feel super bad

Corey's POV

It's so much more quieter here without her.

Colby's POV

I miss her so much.

Aaron's POV

I never really talk to her but, it's weird without her.

Sam's POV

It's really quietly here without her. But, she's gone for a good reason

~~~~~~~~~~1 month later~~~~~~~~~~~

Elton's POV

"Hey guys I'm heading out be back soon" I yell as I grab my keys and head out the door. I start my car and start driving. I stop my car as I get closer to the place. I put it in park and sit there. I bang my head on the steering wheel a couple times. "I'm an idiot what am I gonna say when I get her, hey about that kiss, no that sounds stupid. I'm a f**king idiot, ugh" I say to myself. I put it in neutral and continue driving. Once I arrive I park my car and take the keys out of the ignition. I open my door and start walking to the building. I start feeling super anxious. I walk in and talk to the secretary. Her voice then came over the intercom "Ms.(Y/N) is approved for discharge." The second I see her turn the corner everything is in slow motion. Then she is standing right in front of me. "You there haha" she says and then chuckles. I nod my head and we start walking out. When we get to my car she stops me. She looks at me and says "Elton forgive me for everything i have done in the past" "no forgive me I have done so many wrong things to you in the past" I say "I forgive you" she says while looking down at the ground. "You did nothing wrong to me I have only done wrong things to you, I don't deserve you, if it weren't for you..." but, before I could say anything else she grabs my neck and pulls me into a kiss. She pulls away and looks at me "I love you Elton"