chapter 20

Elton's POV
After I told her she could move in she left. I looked at colby he was standing there in shock. He looked at me and said "I can't believe that you just did" "What" I say confused "YOU HURT HER" colby yells while running to his bedroom. I start tearing up. After about an hour I walked to Colby's room. I knocked on the door and he yelled "come in" I walked in and sat on his couch. I looked at him and said "I'm sorry i upset you, i won't mess around with (y/n) Brennen can have her" colby stands up and says "Do you swear on your mother's grave" I nod my head. Then he says "I don't care if she lives here just don't mess with her ok" I nodded my head once again. I heard a knock on the front door. I walked over and opened it. (Y/N) is standing there with a couple boxes I let her in and she starts carrying in her boxes and placing them in the basment. Quickly behind her was Brennen. Once they finished Brennen looked at me and said "Don't touch her or your dead" I smirked and watched him walk out.

(Y/N) POV
I honestly am terrified of moving in here. I sat on my bed in the basment. I heard a knock on my door and I yelled "come in" in my head i was just praying it wasn't Elton. In walks the devil himself Elton Castee. I sigh as he walks over to my bed. "Look I'm sorry for everything that happened" he says, I roll my eyes. "I didn't know she was gonna kiss me. I don't know what I need to do to make it up to you" He says apologetically "I need to know that you actually care about me. Because in my eyes I was just your piece of meat that you didn't care about, That you didn't love" I say with a tear in my eye. "I genuinely care and love you and I would never do that. She kissed me. I felt nothing because I wanted to be with you." He says with tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry I'm with Brennen right now and he has never cheated on me" I say. Elton waks back upstairs. My phone goes off, It a text from Brennen. 

B:Hey babe cant wait to see you tonight

Y:Did we make plans?

B:What's wrong with you did you already forget?

Y:What?

B:What's going on with you Kyra you're never this forgetful

Y:Ummmmmmmmmmmm, WHO THE F**K IS KYRA?

B:OHHH s**t I am so sorry

Y:Tell me this is a prank tell me this is a prank

B:Babe I'm so sorry

Y:Don't call me babe. We are over

*Sniff* I-I-I can't believe that just happened even after I said that to Elton. Elton must of heard me crying because he ran downstairs. He grabbed me and held me in a tight hug. "I'm there for you (Y/N) I always have been, I always will" He whispers to me.