chapter 21

(Y/N) POV

I sat there with Elton for an hour telling how much of a jerk Brennen was. I even ripped the necklace that Brennen gave me off of my body and threw it to the floor causing little bits and pieces to fly every where. At that point Colby runs in. He looks at the mess and then at me. I have tears running down my face. He looks at me and Elton. "What the f**k is going on here" Colby asks, Elton explains everything. Colby starts cleaning up the mess I made with the necklace. He then sits on the other side of me. Elton then says "I will be right back" "I'm the biggest f**k up ever" I say with tears running down my face "No you're perfect" Colby responds. Elton walks in with his hands behind his back. Elton shoots Colby a look and Colby leaves the room. Elton walks over to me with a box a hands me it. I open it and see y/f/f(your favorite food) you hug Elton and start eating it.
~~~~~~Time skip a month later~~~~~~
Elton POV

Me and (y/n) have started to become friends again. I don't want to start a relationship just yet. I am afraid to lose her again. "She has been an emotional wreck lately. She has tried to kill herself 5 times in the last month. I think it's best if we call a physciatric hospital. Raise your hand if you agree" I say to the boys all of them raised their hands. "I will call now and then take her when she gets home. She's already packed. I packed for her earlier." I say again

~~~~~~~~~time skip 1 hour~~~~~~~~~
Elton's POV

"I'm home" (y/n) says as she walks through the doorway. She hugs me and then burst into tears. "What happened" I say while hugging her back. "I miss Brennen, but f**k him" she says through her tears. "Its ok. I'm gonna take you somewhere so that you'll get better. Come with me" I say as I grab her hand. She follows me out to my car and gets in. We are silent the whole way there. When we arrive she sighs and says "I knew it" "I'm sorry" i say as I look at her "I get it, it's ok" she says. I help her out of the car and grab her bag that's in the trunk. She pulls me into a hug. She looks at me, kisses me then walks in.
I stand there in awe.