chapter 29

~I'll be updating this story alot I'm on my way to texas and I have alot of extra time~

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up with a massive headache. "Elton Elton" i say quietly because it hurt to talk. He woke up and looked at me "what's up baby are you ok?" He asked kinda panicky I shook my head to show I wasn't. He pressed the call nurse button and the nurse ran In. "What's wrong?" She asked I pointed to my throat then to my head. "Scratchy throat and a headache?" She asked I nodded my head "on a scale of 1-10 how bad is it?" She asked again I held up a number 7 on my hands. She gave me some pain killer and some water along with my other meds. "I'll check up on you in a couple minutes" The nurse says before leaving. My phone started buzzing. A random number was calling me. I accepted it and put it on speaker. "Hello" Someone said "hi" Elton said back "can you put (y/n) on the phone?" The voice asked "she is listening but she can't talk" Elton says back "hey darling it's your mama, I heard what happened, sorry I can't be there, I sent you a gift that should arrive in a day or 2. I love you" the voice says "She loves you too" Elton says then she hung up. Just then the doctor walked in with a box. This is for you it's from your mom. Elton opens the box and a little German Shepard jumps. "Yes we approved this animal to be here" the doctor says and then leaves "what should we name it" Elton asks I grab a paper and pencil. Is it a boy or girl? "Let me check" Elton says "it's a girl!" He says how about Ada? It means noble and serene. "I like it" he says "Ada come here Ada!" Elton says She comes running over to him " seems like she likes it too. I giggle and reach for the puppy. Elton picks up the dog and hands her to me. I rub her head and she licks my hand. She plops down on my stomach and curls up in a ball.

~~time skip to a month later~~

"You're free to go" the doctor says. Elton is carrying Ada because she is still little. "We need to go to the store and pick up a leash, collar, and a dog bed." I tell Elton while I am signing out. "Sounds good, let's go now" He says while patting Ada's head. We go out to his car and get in it. Ada is sitting on my lap. Me and Elton hold hands all the way to the pet store. We all walk in, I'm carrying Ada this time. We walk straight to wear the collars and leashes are. I see a little purple harness and put it on her, then I find a black leash with spikes on it. Them we walk over to the doggie bed area and pick out a giant one that she will grow into. Eventually we check out and head home.