Chapter 10~The ex

TRIGGER WARNING
A/N
Thx for over 400 reads.

(Y/N) POV
I get dressed in a tomboyish outfit.

This is your outfit

This is your outfit. ^^^^^^ (Tell me if I should continue do this. Where I put a picture of your outfit in) when I walk downstairs some of the boys hive me weird looks. Colby says "I didn't know you were a tomboy" I nod my head and say "Don't judge me" colby laughs and walks away. "Hey Kat are you ready to go" She gets up kisses Sam on the cheek and says "yep" Elton looks at me and says with an eyebrow raised "where are you going" "I walk over to him kiss him and say "Me and Kat have lunch reservations" "Oh fancy, bye Lil bear" I giggle and wave goodbye. We get in my car drive to     y/f/r (your favorite restraunt) when we arrive the waiter shows us to our table and gives us menus. We both order ice water and start talking about random things. The waiter comes back and we order our food. Once we are done I say "I have to use the bathroom wait in the car for me" I use the bathroom and while I am washing my hands I hear a familiar voice. It was Carl my ex. He said long time no see. I said "what are you doing in here" He responds "I was waiting for you" I say "I don't like you for a matter of fact I have a boyfriend now" he laughs. Turn around to try to leave he grabs my arm and says "you aren't going anywhere" he pulls out a gun and says give me your phone.  So I gave him my phone. He texts Kat saying I got a ride from someone else you can leave. She texts back saying okay. He then says "if you yell I will shoot you understood" I nodded my head and we walked out of the restraunt and into his car. He started driving and I said "where are you taking me." He says "Someone hidden" he puts my phone down and looks out his window. I grab my phone and start texting Elton.
Text messages
E:Where are you?
Y: *sends location* I need help
E:on my way with the boys

10 mins later

(Y/N) POV
I hear the boys pull up and and I can hear Carl yelling cuss words. The boys run over to me. Carl pulls out the gun and says "don't touch her." The boys manage to get the gun from Carl and get me by them. Carl somehow gets the gun back and is pointing it straight at me I am terrified. I tap Elton on the shoulder then I heard a gun shot and a second later Elton was laying in front of me bleeding but,  I was fine. He saved me. I then fell down to my knees crying my heart out. Corey and Colby ran over to Carl and held him down. I was laying on Eltons chest still crying my heart out. Sam was calling the police and Aaron was sitting next to me with hand on my shoulder. The police finally arrived Colby pulled me off of Elton and put Elton on the stretcher. Now Colby was holding me. I had blood on the side of my face and my hands. I watched as the police put Carl in handcuffs and put him in the back of their police car. The boys huddled around me and gave me a group hug. They took me home and I took a shower. Aaron, Colby, and Corey left to go to the hospital. Sam stayed home to make sure everywhere. I sat on my bed staring at the ground. Sam knocked on my door and walked in. He asked me if I was ok and I looked at him and said "Yep I just watch my boyfriend take a shot for me" Sam said "really sarcasm" I started crying again. Sam said "im sorry for saying that I know its hard I mean he is our friend to." I nodded my head and said "can I have some alone time" He nodded his head and walked out. I took the anti-deppressents and I dumped them in my mouth. I overdosed and all I could think about was I can't believe it I made him get shot. I blacked out.

Sams POV
I should check on her. I walk in and I see her laying on the floor and the anti depressants are everywhere. I start making her throw up. I gag at some points too. She starts coughing and I wash my hand off. She starts yelling why did you do that. I grab her she is shaking and crying. She keeps saying he might die because of me. Her words are mumbled but I understand her. She is still crying her heart out. I felt so bad for her but I can't let her die because he wanted to be brave.

Coreys POV
He could die because he wanted to protect his girlfriend. That's sweet but, horrible at the same time.

Colbys POV
I hope Sam is taking care of her.

Aarons POV
I don't even now what to say.

A/N
If you have any suggestions for the next chapter let me know. Bye