Chapter 11: Hospital bed

TRIGGER WARNING FOR THE USUAL. Elton doesn't die BTW I just think the song kinda fits.

Time skip a couple days

Colbys POV
I woke up around 4:30 am to (y/n) poking me and whispering "wake up" I sat up and said "what's up" she whispered "can you take take me to see Elton,  none of the boys will" "sure" I respond "just get out so I can get dressed" I also say. She nods and quickly walks out while say "I need to get dressed too." A couple minutes later she knocks on my door and says "im ready meet me by the door." I respond "ok will do" I put my shoes on and then I walked downstairs. I grabbed my keys and we walked outside. We got in my car and I started to drive. "Why didnt you drive yourself" I asked (Y/N) she responded saying "If I start having a breakdown then who now what could happen, so I need someone there to help me." Then she proceeded to tell me about what happen the night he was shot. I was scared for her life honestly. We pulled up to the hospital and (y/n) unbuckled and was rushing me to hurry up. We then proceeded to walk twords the hospital doors. When we got in we asked if we could see Elton. They nodded their heads and showed us where he was.  Once we got to his room I heard (y/n) start crying.

(Y/N) POV
When I saw him connected to the machines I started crying. I didn't think I would ever see him like this. It was deppressing  honestly and then everything went dark.

Colbys POV
(Y/n) fell to the ground, I ran over to her and grabbed her before she hit her head. I picked her up and carried her to the couch and covered her up with a random blanket I found. She was out cold. Elton was awake the whole time. He was staring at me. I said "hey I didn't think you were awake" Elton whispers "is everyone doing ok" "Aaron an Corey are dealing with it well but, sam, me, and (y/n) really miss you and we hope feel better." He looks at me dead in the eyes and whispers "tell her I love her if I die please" I shook my head and said "you won't die I promise" he puts out his pinky and whispers "pinky promise" I laughed and replied "pinky promise"

Time skip 5 hours later

Eltons POV
(Y/n) is the only one here right now but she is still sleeping. Then I see Sam walk in. "Hey buddy" I whisper "hey how are you" he replys "good I was just told I could leave in a week" I whisper. "Do you have to whisper" sam says. "No I am choosing to" and I point to (y/n). "Oh" sam says and the we continue small talk.