Chapter 23

(Y/N) POV

I wanted to do that so much for the last week. "I'm sorry I understand if the feeling isn't mutual" I say he looks at me and kisses me back "I love you (y/n), I never stopped loving you" he says. I hugged him then walked to the passenger side door. He unlocks the door. I open the door and throw my bag into the backseat. The car ride is silent most of the time. We stop at a gas station. Elton runs in but he is out within seconds. He starts to fill up the gas tank. Once he finishes he gets back into the car. He looks at me we clasp hands. We drive all the way home holding hands. Once we pull in I get out and grab my bag. We then clasp our hands again and walk in.

Colby's POV

When I saw (y/n) and Elton walk in my whole life just melted. I wanted her. "Oh hi Colby" (y/n) says while unclasping her hand from Elton's. He gave her a confused look. She just stared at the ground. "I'm gonna put my stuff away" (y/n) says clearly trying to avoid the awkwardness. When she walks away Elton says "a lot happened when I picked her up." "I can tell" I respond quickly. I start walking to my room passing (y/n)'s on the way. "Hey" she calls up to me. "Hey" I say back "can you come here?" She asks "uh sure" I say confused. I walk down the stairs and into the main area of her room. She walks to the door closes it and locks it. I tilt my head confused. She then whispers "I have to tell you something, but you can't tell Elton" she has a serious look on her face. "Um ok" I say back still confused. She grabs my hands and says "I like you"
"I like you to, i mean we are friends right, we like each other as friends." I say back quickly she huffs them says "no like I like like you, like I love you" she says "I, I, I don't understand" I say back to her confused I look over at the entertainment stand she has and see the camera she tried to hide. I smirked and then said "I'm ready, Elton just left, you wanna like, you know do it" her expression went from serious to nervous instantly. "I'm not ready" she says nervously. She throws her arms up and says "I must confess something, WELCOME TO THE PRANK WAR" "haha I saw the camera you hid it in an obvious spot. That was all a joke, so therefore WELCOME TO THE PRANK WAR #TeamColby" I say back "You scared me really badly when you told me to do that stuff" she says then she playfully punches me.

~~~~~~~time skip 1 hour later~~~~~~~

(Y/N) POV

"He scared me so badly" I told Elton "haha I'm sorry baby" he says then kisses my head. "You wanna go to Tender Greens for dinner?" Elton asks me I nod my head quickly "we leave in 10 minutes be ready" he says after I agree. I go to my room and put on

 I go to my room and put on

This dress ^^^^^^.