chapter 19

(Y/N) POV
"Elton asked me to move in, how should I feel about that" I asked Brennen "well as long as you and Elton don't do anything" he responds jokingly. I laugh and say "I love you" "I love you too" he responds. I hug him and then sit on his couch. I turn on Lord of the rings. He looks at me surprised. "what's wrong babe" i ask him "I didn't think you watch shows like this" he says "Is that a problem" I ask "no no no I actually love this show, I just didn't know if you did" he answers quickly "oh ok wanna watch with me" I ask he nodds his head and cuddles with me. A couple hours later I try to get up then I realize that he fell asleep. I tried to get him off of me. When I actually get him off of me he wakes up. Now I feel bad 'cause I woke him up. I laugh and walk to the kitchen. I grab my keys and hug him. He looks at me confused. "I'm going to the trap house to speak with Elton you can come if you want to" I say. He stands up and pulls his shirt on. "OK I'm ready to go" he say while walking up to me.

Colby's POV
I heard a knock on the door and I was super confused. I walk over to the door and saw Brennen and (y/n). I hug then both. "Is Elton home?" (Y/N) blurts randomly "yeah he is upstairs" I respond "ELTON YOU HAVE COMPANY" I also say. Elton starts walk downstairs but stops midway when he sees Brennen and (Y/N).

Elton's POV
I walked out of my room on my phone but half way down
the stairs I put it in my pocket. I looked up and saw (y/n) but, she was standing next to Brennen. I wanted to run down the flight of stairs, swep her off her feet and kiss her. That would be wrong though. Wait why is she with Brennen. "Hello,hello are you listening" I hear (Y/N) say as I snap back into reality "yeah, yeah what's up" I respond "I have a place to live but I really need my own room" (y/n) says "you don't like cuddling me" Brennen buts in "of course I do, but sometimes I need my own space" (y/n) says he laughs and they kiss. At this point I know they are a couple. I can't believe she moved on already. I can't even imagine being with another girl. "So can I move in" (y/n) says with a smile "of course you can" I respond.