Chapter 15~ cheater cheater

A/N
What's a story without some drama. Sorry guys don't hate meeeeeeeee.

A few months later

(Y/N) POV
Elton has been hanging out with gabbie alot lately. He just left and said he was gonna film with gabbie. I am not jealous its just what if... he's cheating on me. No why would he be. He finally is back home. "Hey baby how was filming" I say "it was good, we got some good clips." He responds I smile and say "Great baby well I'm gonna hit the gym wanna come" he responds saying "I am gonna edit this video actually sorry baby. how long will you be gone" "a couple hours, well bye baby" "bye Lil bear" he says. I walk out to my car and start it. I drive away. I lied to him I only planned on leaving for half an hour. I wanted to see if he would invite gabbie over. Maybe I am being paranoid. What if he isn't cheating on me and I am just jealous that they are hanging out as friends. Half an hour goes by. Finally tine to leave. I drive to the house and see another car in the drive way. Its probably Sams, Colbys, Aarons, Kats, Coreys, or Devyns. I walk in quietly and hear gabbies voice. That fucking asshole, he is cheating on me. I quietly walk upstairs and slowly open my door. Both of their eyes are closed and their lips locking. I feel queasy and run out of there slamming the door. I run to the bathroom. I hear gabbie yell "who the fuck was that" then I hear elton say "Fuck that was (Y/N)" I hear footsteps leading up to the bathroom door. I then hear pounding on the bathroom door. Gabbie then says "I'm gonna leave" Elton is still pounding on the bathroom door and yelling " I can explain" I open the door and say "explain what, the fact that you have been cheating on me with gabbie" "that's not what happened" he replies "then what happened, because you spend all of your time with her, I guess I'm not enough" I say "your perfect it was an accident I swear, she was telling me jokes and started getting closer, before I knew what was happening we where kissing" he says while chasing me down the stairs. Colby walks in and says "what the fuck is going on" I look at colby and say "Elton has been cheating on me with gabbie" "Bro what the fuck is this true" colby says "Well yes and no" Elton replies. Colby then grabs my hand and says "let's go" we walk out the door and he calls David. As in David Dobrick. "Hey can me and (Y/N) come stay with you for a couple days." Colbys says. "Anytime" David replies. We start driving to his house. Once we arrive colby knocks on the door and a young man with shaggy dark brown hair. He then says "why is it just you to what about Elton" me and colby look at each other and i say "he cheated on me with gabbie" David calls for Jason who then runs in and says "what's up" David then says "you'll never believe what gabbie did" "what did she do" Jason replies. David then says "Elton cheated on (Y/N) with gabbie" Jason gasps and hugs me and then says "I'm so sorry your boyfriend cheated on you with a cow" I start laughing and so does colby and david.

I don't think gabbie is a cow I actually love her so much. Its just for the sake of the story. Don't hate me