chapter 31

(Y/N)'s POV

I walked downstairs and sat on the couch. Corey poked me "yes?" I asked him "is that a hickey?" He whispered to me. I put my hand over the hickey and walked to the bathroom. I pulled out my makeup and covered it up. I walked back out there and said "no I have no idea what you are talking about, me, hickeys, never" He laughed. Elton walked into the living room and kissed me. Corey giggled a little bit. "What so funny?" Elton asked "Nothing" Corey said still a bit giggly. "Corey tell us!" I say "Elton why did you try to eat her neck?!" He yells before laughing his head off, I started laughing as well, and Elton's face was bright red. "Corey what are you talking about?" Elton asked shyly "(y/n) has a hickey" Corey says still laughing like crazy Elton walks away to his room. Me and Corey are still laughing. "Ok ok I better check on Elton" I say a little light headed from laughing so much. I walk to the garage where Elton was. I sat down on his couch while he sat at the chair on his desk. "Hey baby?" I ask "what's up?" He responds "Why were you so embarrassed? All of the roommates have had hickeys before." I say "It wasn't about the Hickey. I wasn't even embarrased baby. I'm just schocked" He tells me "well then what's up?" I ask "Babe, it's hard to explain" He tells me "I'm not gonna judge you, just tell me" I say he then picks up his phone and shows me a picture. "Holy shit" I say covering my mouth. "Yeah I know." He says with a sigh

Elton's POV

I picked up my phone because it was going off crazier than ever before. I had gotten picture sent to me. It wouldn't show it on the screen so I had to click the link. It opened up to a page I have never seen before called WeLoveYoutubers.com(made up). I scrolled through this super long article so that I could find my picture. It was my nudes. (Guys this was a requested thing I swear) "fuck I mumbled under my breathe. Just then I heard (y/n) and Corey laughing. I came out of the garage to investigate. I kissed (y/n)'s cheek. Corey giggled a little bit. "What so funny?" I asked "Nothing" Corey said still a bit giggly. "Corey tell us!" (Y/n) says "Elton why did you try to eat her neck?!" He yells before laughing his head off, (y/n) started laughing as well, and my face felt hot, and I'm sure it was bright red. "Corey what are you talking about?" I asked shyly "(y/n) has a hickey" Corey says still laughing like crazy I walk away to my room. I sit in my desk chair staring at the picture. I still hear them laughing. Just then the laughing stopped and (y/n) came in. I turned off my phone and sat it on my lap.
"Hey baby?" She asks "what's up?" I respond "Why were you so embarrassed? All of the roommates have had hickeys before." She says back "It wasn't about the Hickey. I wasn't even embarrased baby. I'm just schocked" I tell her "well then what's up?" She asks "Babe, it's hard to explain" I tell her "I'm not gonna judge you, just tell me" she says, then i pick up my phone and show her the picture. "Holy shit" she says surprised covering her mouth. "Yeah I know." I say with a sigh. "At least you look good" she says trying to comfort me. "Thanks but how did they get out?" I ask "I'm not sure babe." She says "that mother fucker!" I say realizing who did it "what baby? Do you know who did it?" She asks "fucking Amanda, she has old pics of me" I say irritated "that Bitch, I could end her in a second" (y/n) says furiously. That night we went to bed angry not at each other though.

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up to Ada and Circa barking. I look at my alarm clock it was flashing 12:00, meaning the power went out at some point. I stood up and walked over to were the dogs were. They were staring out the window. A car I've never seen before pulled up to the house. I walked back over to Elton. I shook him and whispered his name. He sat up and looked at me, then looked at the still barking dogs. "Both of you shush right now!" Elton whisper yelled. Ada turned around and trotted over to him and bounced on the bed. Circa stood her ground. What once sounded like a happy bark turned into a vicious sounding  one. Elton got up and walked over to the window and looked at the mysterious car. Just then the front door creaked open. "Babe?!" I said walking towards him "baby please take Ada to the bathroom with you, me and Circa are gonna handle this." He said sternly "Babe please be careful. should I call 911?" i tell him before obeying him. "I will and I don't call 911" He said looking back at me.

Elton's POV

I grabbed Circa's collar and opened my door slowly. I peered over the railings. I saw Amanda and this big buff dude. I taught Circa to only bark on command unless I was in danger. She knew she needed to be quiet. When Amanda and the dude walked into the living room me and Circa walked down the stairs quietly. We walked to the kitchen. "Amanda what did he do to you anyway?" a deep raspy voice asked "He broke my heart, after everything I every did for him, after every prank, and every time he said those words I loved, I love you, but he lied he said I love you but clearly didn't mean it. I am sick of his bullshit." Amanda said angrier than I have ever heard. I basically gave up my spot by saying "Amanda, I'm so sorry" I stood up and walked to the living room entrance leaving Circa sitting behind the counter. "Is this him?" The big guy asked "yeah it is, but don't do anything yet" she told him "Why?" She asked "why did you leave me for her?" She continued "Amanda I'm sorry, but it has been years, why aren't you over me?" I asked "because you were my first love Elton" she yelled at me. I sighed and looked at the big dude. He was cracking his knuckles. Amanda stood behind him crying. She whispered something and then he started attacking me. All I thought of the whole time was why do we keep getting in these situations? In a blink over the eye I was in a head lock. I couldn't move I tried everything I could but I could escape his grip. "Circa!" I yelled slightly out of breathe. Circa jumped out from behind the counter and and started biting him not letting go he tried kicking her off of him but it wasn't working. Just them (y/n) ran downstairs with a gun and said "If you don't let my boyfriend go I will shoot you" She yelled Amanda ran outside still crying. The buff dude was still choking me "Let Him go before I put a bullet through your head" she said sternly "fuck off" He said to her "shut the fuck up" I said still out of breath just then (y/n) shot right next to his head. He let go and and ran outside also. She ran up to me and hugged me. "Where did you get a gun?" I asked "It's an airsoft gun" she said giggly. "Where are the boys?" She asked "I think they went to a party" I answer.