Chapter 6~ 2 more days

(Y/N) POV
The boys immediately started questioning why we we're awake and then I said we just woke up at the same time. The boys said oh and then got up. They took turns taking shows and getting ready while I started making eggs and bacon for breakfast. Elton took a shower first so he could help me make breakfast.

Eltons POV
I was so happy that (Y/N) agreed to be my girlfriend. I quickly took a shower so that I could help make breakfast. I was super excited and I wanted to tell the others but, (Y/N) said not to until we get back home. I agreed and told her it would make me miserable though.

(Time skip to after breakfast)

Colbys POV (A new one)
All morning long I saw Elton and
(Y/N) staring and smiling at each other all morning. I think they are together I might be wrong but, I am going to ask them when it is just me, (Y/N), and Elton. (A couple mins later)
Ok brennen is changing and jay is showering. I start walking up to them and then say "hey Elton hey (Y/N)" they turn around and say "yes?" I ask them if they are together. They look at eachother and their faces turn bright red. Elton runs the back of his neck and says "how did you find out?" I reply "The way you guys look at each other I could just tell." (Y/N) says "don't tell the others ok" I agree. Brennen walks out and says "i'm fucking starving let's eat" we all look at him and start laughing he keeps saying "what did I say."

(Y/N) POV
We we're walking around when all of a sudden out of no where brennen yells "I know you." He was staring at a younger woman. The lady looked at him and hugged him. Then we continued walking as if nothing even happened. Elton stops us and says "who the fuck was that" Brennen looks at us and says "thats my brothers girlfriend" we look at him confused and he says "let's just keep going."

(Time skip to end of day)

(Y/N) POV
Everyone was sleeping except me and Elton. I said I wish this trip would never end.

Eltons POV
So we get to tell everyone when we get home right? "Yes" (Y/N) replies. "But we must do it on the prank couch" (Y/N) also says. Ok I respond. Then we kissed goodnight and fell asleep.