Chapter 4~ going to Japan

(Y/N) POV

It was 3 in the morning when my alarm went off. I started getting ready for the trip but, as soon as I did my door opened and I saw Elton in the doorway. He walked over to me and says "are you ready to go" I replied "Of course is Colby awake" He said "He is waiting in the car." So I grabbed my bags and my neck pillow and got in Elton's car. We go pick up Brennen and then we get Jay. Then we headed to the airport. We were waiting for our flight to board. So I was scrolling through instagram. I turn my head and see that Elton is on my account looking at my selfies. I was gonna say something but, I didn't want to bother him.
Eltons POV
I was on (Y/N) instagram I just couldn't help myself she is beautiful. Her smile is amazing her hair is so lucious. Her eyes are so sparkly. Gosh I was falling for (Y/N) so hard I don't think I can ever go back to Amanda. We heard the intercom say "people boarding plane 5 it is now time to board." So we got up and got on the plane. Once we sat down the flight attendant told us the instructions. We already knew all of the instructions. Me and (Y/N) were sitting next to each other and Brennen, Jay, and Colby were sitting together. I said we should watch something together so I put in one headphone and she put in one headphone. We started watching game of thrones. She fell asleep with her head on my shoulder. She was so cute when she slept. Hours later we both woke up. She was startled because the turbulence woke her up. Her being afraid woke me up. I told her it would be ok and explained to her what was going on.

(A/N)
👋 Hi 👋 thx everyone who is reading my story sorry for short chapters. Leave me suggestions in the comments.  👋 Bye 👋