Chapter 8~ secrets revealed

TRIGGER WARNING TO SUICIDAL THOUGHTS AND CUTTING
(N/N)=Nickname or request one in the comments

(Y/N) POV
After we told the boys I went downstairs. Soon after Elton came downstairs. I say "hey what's up" he responds with "can I ask you a question" "sure" I respond "do you want to move into my room?" He says "Sure let me get my stuff" I say. "Let me help" Elton says. After about half an hour I am moved into Eltons room. Elton says the prank war is still going. Let's prank the boys we will be arguing and then I push you down the stairs and you will have fake blood all over you. So let's get started. I pour fake blood all over myself. Then me and Elton start arguing. I can hear the boys giggling and then Elton whispers "are you ready" I nod my head then I run and stomp my feet down the stairs. Elton starts screaming "help" then the boys start running over to me. Sam runs to get a towel Aaron is holding Elton Corey is trying to get me to wake up and Colby asks Elton "What did you do?" Elton says "It was an accident we we're arguing and I got mad and pushed her I didn't mean for her to fall down the stairs." Corey says "(Y/N) are you ok talk to me" I respond "yep Elton what were you saying" Elton then yells "welcome to the mega prank war" I high five him and say "nice acting." He just laughs. Then the guys say "we would say and clean but, we have dinner reservations" Elton laughs again and says "sorry (N/N) I have dinner reservations with them too" He kisses my cheek and then leaves with the boys. I grab bleach cleaning wipes and start cleaning up the fake blood. After I finish I take a shower. I walk to me and Eltons bedroom. I grab a razorblade pull up my sleeve and start to cry. Even though I have the boys and Elton I still feel so lonely. I start cutting and crying. One minute I was crying the next minute I was dying. I had cut to deep and the boys we're gone.

Eltons POV
I am gonna check up on (Y/N). I tried calling her and texting her. 10 minutes pass and Colby says I can go check on her. Elton says please I would go but, I am talking to my manager. Colby leaves

Colbys POV
I get in my car and drive to the house. I walk in and yell (Y/N). No answer so I yell again... No answer. I go to her room and knock on the door. No answer so I yell "I'm coming in" I open the door and there she is laying on the ground surrounded by blood. The bleeding is coming from her wrists. She... Cuts h h h her wrists. I immediately call the police. They come and get her on the stretcher. Once she gets in the ambulance I call Elton and tell him everything. I rush to the hospital and Elton is already there sitting in the waiting room with all of the boys. Elton is crying and the other boys are freaking out. Elton gets up and sits next to me. He asks me a bunch of questions and the. The nurse comes out and says only one person in at a time. The boys all look at Elton and says I will go you boys should go home. 'Colby would you mind cleaning up the mess if there is one" Elton says and I say "of course you go see her" then Elton walks in and the boys and I left. When I got home I started cleaning up the mess.

Eltons POV
I was so scared to walk in there. I pulled myself together and walked in the room. She was lying in a bed wearing a hospital gown she is awake. I walk over and hold her hand she whispers "I'm so sorry" I tell her "It's ok just relax" She nods her head.

A/N
THX for reading and almost 300 reads. Comment a nickname for yourself I will pick one and use it in my story. Comment if you want something to happen in the next chapter 👋 bye 👋