Chapter 14~ Bad Luck

A couple months later

(Y/N) POV
It was around midnight, I was editing a video when my phone went off. It was an alarm that said appointment at 3:30 P.M. I sigh and turn it off. I shut my computer and went to my bed. Elton was already sleeping and I quietly crawled into bed. He opens his eyes and says "you finally decided to join me lil bear" I giggle and say "sorry I kept you waiting I had to finish up my video, but I'm here now" he grabs me and pulls me into his tight embrace. He is so warm and I am so lucky to have him.

Time skip to 2:00 am

(Y/N) POV
I woke up to sharp pains in my stomach. I went to the bathroom and tried to use the bathroom I was bleeding. I start screaming for Elton.

Eltons POV
I wake up to (Y/N) screaming my name. I run into the bathroom and she is bleeding. I see the boys walk over to our room Aaron then says "what's going on" Colby says "why is she bleeding so much" Sam just stands there terrified. I pick her up and start running downstairs. She is crying and hanging on to me for dear life. Colby and sam follow me outside. Aaron starts calling the hospital telling them to be ready for us. Aaron says "I am going to say here tell me what's wrong" sam nods his head and closes the door. Colby unlocks the car and sam opens the back car door for me and I get in holding (Y/N) on my lap. She is still crying holding her stomach and looking at me. I felt so bad for her I couldn't do anything for her. Sam gets in the passenger seat and colby starts driving to the hospital. Once we get there I carry (Y/N) in. I put her in a wheelchair and start checking in. Once I finish checking her in we sit in the waiting area. She kept wincing in pain and I just kept saying "you will be ok" after about half an hour we finally got called back. She laid down on the table and the doctor took her vitals. Everything sounds and looks ok I just need to give you an ultrasound. (Y/N) pulled up her shirt and the doctor put the cream on her stomach. While she was getting the rest of the equipment out she said "oh by the way my name is Dr. Lynn" She smiles and grabs the camera thing and rub it on her stomach. Dr. Lynn then says "im sorry you had a misscarrage" I saw (Y/N) start tearing up she nods her head and then the doctor wipes the cream off. The doctor opens the door and says "I will give you guys a moment" the doctor walks out and closes the door. I walk over to her and hug her. I hug her as tight as possible I can't let her slip away again. I kiss her head and say "its ok lil bear we have a whole future ahead of us." her whole body goes limp and I look at her face. She fell asleep I laugh and carry her out of the room and to the car. Colby and sam are sitting in the car asleep also I wake the boys up and tell them to get in the back. They do as told and then I put (Y/N) in the passenger seat. I buckle her and then close the door and walk over to the drivers side. I turn on the car and start driving home. Once I pull into the drive way I wake the boys up again. They go inside. I pick up (Y/N) and carry her inside to our room. I lay her down on a spare couch and cover her up with a spare blanket. I begin taking all of the blankets and sheets off of the bed. I throw them in the washer and then I get in the shower. Once I finish in the shower I get dressed and then switch over the loads. I make eggs, bacon and pancakes for (Y/N). By the time I finish the blankets and sheets are done. I make the bed and then carry (Y/N) to the bed I wake her up and then give her the food. She eats the food and then says "I love you so much, why are you so perfect" I snicker and then say "why are you so perfect lil bear, and I still love you no matter what happend and what will happen." She kisses me and then says "I can't wait to see what happens today because you are always full of surprises."