chapter 27

Elton's POV

*muffled screams are heard and then 3 gunshots* "(y/n) I swear if this is some sick prank." I say, Corey finally caught up to me "Bro this isn't cool" he says "trust me I know it isn't cool" I tell him "I need to know right now, is this a prank" Corey asks "man I really hope it is" I answer out of breath. *no sounds are heard* "Oh God where is she?" I say. I look over at Corey, he is looking in front of us in pure shock. "What Corey?" I ask, all he does is point to (Y/N)'s body laying on the ground. "Call 911!" I say as I run over to her body. Her arm was bleeding, really badly, I took off my shirt and wrapped it around the area she got shot, just like in the movies. "Hello, my friend was just shot in the arm" I hear Corey say over the phone. I see   (y/n)'s eyes shift to mine. "I... I... I love you" she says "am I gonna die?" She continues "no, no you're gonna be just fine" I say while I caress her cheek. She passes out. Just then the police and some ambulances arrive. They rush over to me and put her on the stretcher. They let me ride in the ambulance with her. Everything happened in a flash, and next thing I know I'm in a hospital waiting room. "She's strong, she will make it through this!" Corey says while patting my back. "Yeah she's strong, you know this you have known her since 4th grade" Devyn chimes in "yeah I know, I'm still scared though" I responded "understandable" Devyn tells me "you just have to have faith, that she will be alright, and make it through this. You have been through this before too. You know it's a though battle but with the support and love of your friends you made it through." Devyn continues "wow that was really weird coming from you" Corey says "what, I have an encouraging side too babe" Devyn tells him.

Corey's POV

I look over and Elton was crying. "I'll be right back" I say. I walk to the bathroom and call sam and colby. I didn't want to wake Aaron up so I didn't call him. I went and sat back down. Sam and Colby walked into the hospital. Colby immediately went up to Elton and hugged him "it will be ok uncle elty." Colby tells him