Wattpad Clichés

....

1. Bad boy x good girl cliches.

Why does the main female character on every story ever has to be "quirky" or "relatable" or "goody two shoes" or just a basic hoe??

If I were to read a story about a girl falling in love with a bad boy then I'm just wasting my time with that shit!!!

I want a story where this bitch is in a parallel universe and she's the bad bitch and her boyfriend is the good boy! (WHY ISN'T THIS A THING??)

2. Face claims.

Why is every main character in every story + fanfic on Wattpad has to be either

Lucy hale,

Nina Dobrev,

Barbra Palvin,

Ashley benson,

Chloe Grace Moretz

Some washed up white disney star.

I ALWAYS immediately click off a book if any of these face claims are in any story.

Here are some underrated face claims that need to be on Wattpad more often!

- Amandla Stenberg

- Yara Shahidi

- Medalion Rahimi

- Arden Cho

- Shelley Hennig

- Gage Golightly

WE NEED DIVERSITY PPL!!!!!

3. The plots are SO predictable!!

Don't tell me they're not!

Let's just face it every plot on every story on Wattpad is fucking predictable.

The good girl meets the bad boy,

They hate each other at the first two chapters,

She does something drastic that almost got her either killed or raped,

Mr. Bad boy saves her and saves the day, (somehow)

She wakes up in his bed while he's on the couch but they didn't "do" it cuz he's a good bad boy,

They fall in love with each other,

Her parents don't approve of him cuz he's a bad boy who is secretly a millionaire with multi-million dollar from his long lost daddy, (Ofc he has to be rich lul)

She sneaks out and "do it" in his range rover, (they didn't use protection)

She gets pregnant, (bet you didn't see that coming)

He tells her to get an abortion cuz they're too young to be having a baby,

She slaps him and says "how dare you say that about our baby?"

He ditches her ass and goes to a strip club,

She confronts her parents about the pregnancy, (she's a day pregnant and already craving shit lmao)

The dad has a meltdown,

Mr. Bad boy cums back and apologizes to the girl and makes false promises to her,

She accepts him back cuz why not,

She gives birth to the baby on the next chapter, (must be a big ass baby)

Mr. Bad boy proposes to her,

She says yes,

They all live happily ever after with their satan baby.

(I could re-write this plot as a whole book and get 2 million reads by tonight lel)

4. SMUTS!

I don't think I need to explain to you what that means!

I'm not religious, nor am I ashamed of saying that some smuts on here are actually very creative, and the majority of girls who write them are 14 year old virgins!

But if you don't understand how the intercourse science works please don't waste your time and write them!!!!!!

If I see one more line saying

He bit my nipples, he slid his tongue inside......

I'm gonna KILL A BITCH!!!!!

The part where you put the genitals in your mouth is where everything about sex is GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's like eating shit and drinking piss!!!

I don't care if you have fetishes, it GROSSES ME THE FUCK OUT!!!!

...