(10)

I woke up, curled up to my knees, hugging my pillow tight. Walang masakit na ulo, walang masakit na mga mata. I feel like I got good rest and good sleep.

Anong oras na ba?

I turned around to check what time it is at my clock. Pagbaling ko sa kabilang side, I can see someone sitting on the mini-sofa across my bed.

What. The. Fuck.

"Anong ginagawa mo dito?"

"I came here to see you."

Fuck. He still got my keys.

"Go home. I need some rest."

"Mia, do you know what time is it?"

Titignan ko naman talaga dapat kung anong oras na pero distraction ka. I spotted the digital clock and it says 8:34 PM.

Almost 12 hrs din akong natulog. Bawing-bawi.

"So?"

He gets up. Napaupo ako sa kama ko hugging the blanket over my body. He walks towards the bed.

"I was worried you're not answering your phone. I just calm down when I saw you safe and sound. Sleeping."

Inalis ko yung pagkakatitig ko sa kanya. Masyado siyang matangkad para tignan.

"Umuwi ka na. You see, I'm okay. I don't need you!"

He sits on the bed. Looking at me.

"Mia, I'm sorry... Please?"

I didn't answer.

He pulled his self up to bed and hugged me.

"I'm sorry, baby."

Baby your face.

Oh god. I miss him so much. His smell. This shirt he's wearing. This hug. He's kissing my head now, smelling my hair. Wala pa akong ligo and all and nakakahiya.

He releases me and then he held up my chin.

"Who told you to get drunk? Didn't I tell you before not to cause you got no control?"

Goddamn, I miss this control freak.

"I-I'm sorry..."

All of a sudden it turned out I was the one saying sorry.

He's looking at my eyes, I can see na galit siya sa ginawa ko.

"Look at what had happened? Napahamak ka sa ginawa mo!"

He stands up. Tucking his hands on his waist. Galit siya. I knew it.

"Mia! I don't know what to do to you now! Naiinis ako kasi hindi kita mapuntahan kagabi, alam mo ba yun?!" He held his hands on his head. "Bakit mo ginawa yun ha?"

"Edward, please don't get mad. I'm sorry." I was seen hugging the blanket more.

He sits on the bed facing me. "Oh god, Mia."

He hugs me tight. I hugged him back.

"I'm sorry..." I was almost in tears. Ayokong nagagalit siya.

He looked at me and he held my cheeks.

"Do not be sorry, baby. I'm glad you okay now."

He held up my chin. His lips onto mine now even before I saw it coming. Kissing gently my bottom lip.

Armia, ohmygod! Yung three months mong pinaghirapan. Huhuhu!

I know my inner goddess is now crying. I think I moved on already pero I can't resist this man. I miss him. I miss Edward so much.

I kissed him back. My lips twitching with his. His kiss now getting deeper. My mouth graping. I wrap my arms around his shoulder.

God! I want this man now. I missed this smart mouth.

His hands touching my hair now down my nape as he lays me in bed. His tongue playing mine.

"God, Mia, I miss you!" His words are like some kind of incendiary device; my blood flames. He leans down and kisses my lips gently, and he sucks at my lower lip.

"I want to bite this lip," he murmurs against my mouth, and carefully he tugs at it with his teeth. I moan, and he smiles.

His kiss is demanding, his tongue and lips coaxing mine. I moan, and my tongue tentatively meets his. He puts his arms around me and hauls me against his body, squeezing me tightly.

I was groaning with his kisses as his hands travel down my waist, to my hips, to my legs. I can feel my body shivers.

"Nice dress you've got."

I slowly took off his shirt, revealing his perfect upper body while he took off my dress, leaving me with my undergarments.

God I can feel butterflies on my tummy now.

He caresses my legs. The effects of which travel all the way down there. I wrapped my arms on his neck.

He kissed me on my ears, whispered, "Baby, I love it when I hear you moaning." Licking my earlobes as he slids down his tongue to my neck, making my body react.

He knows my body like he knows exactly what his coffee is. He's the one who can give me chills like this. He's the one who can drive me this crazy. He's the one who can make my body dance on his rhythym in bed.

The first I've had it with him was also my first time. And now I don't know how I'll forget him and everything, totally.

My body has an IQ of it and only gives in to its own muscle memory. Very impossible that I'll forget about it. I miss him. I miss doing it with him.