Zach

The next few weeks were totally normal. Gwen was getting into PT for reintroduction to running. Almost everyone was sane again. School, drive Gwen to PT and hanging out with friends is pretty much what we did.
The phone started to ring. "I got it," I heard Gwen yell from downstairs. I continued playing on my phone until I heard a crash.
I ran down the stairs and saw Gwen collapsed in a heap covering her face with her hands. The phone was lying on the ground.
"What's wrong?" I asked as I sat next to her. "He, he called."
"Who called? Gwen, look at me!" I put my hands on her head. She was crying hysterically and her blotchy face was in a pained expression.
"He called! They said he was gonna kill me!" She was terrified, screaming and yelling.
"Calm down, I won't let him get you," my attempts weren't working. "He got me last time, he can do it again." I realized who she was talking about.
"He's dead, Gwen. He can't get you." She stopped screaming. She took a breath and looked at me.
"I see him every night, Zach. He will find me forever." She was so scared and I was getting fed up. I let go of her hands and went over to the phone.
I called my parents and the police. She told them that a man called her saying that he was going to kill her because she killed Remington.
Now, I can add a therapist to the list of things I drive Gwen to. She hadn't shown many signs of paranoia when she came home, so this was a shock to everyone.
I didn't think that Gwen would make up something like that. She took the situation very seriously.
I moved on with my life, keeping a close eye on my sister. She didn't have any more episodes for a month and everything was good.