Gwen

I was panting and had sweat covering me head to toe. I pushed for the last time and heard the cries of my future.
         I relaxed and tried to catch my breath. I was sore everywhere and still bleeding. My mom let go of my hand and brushed some hair off my forehead. I looked to her and she had a very proud expression on her face.
         I was still breathing heavy when I was handed the baby. My mother squeezed my hand.   A bundle was lain into my arms.
         He was all red and had a full head of brown hair. His cries died in my ears and I rocked him lightly. He opened his eyes and I saw bright blue orbs.
         My dad squeezed my shoulder and I smiled up at him. The doctors left and told Gray and Zach they could come in.
         I handed off the baby to my mom. She was all smiles. "Hi little guy," I whispered to him. "Oh crap," I said, not so whispery. "I didn't choose a name." I mentally scanned over the lists in my head.
         Blake, Ezra, Asher, the list was long. Wyatt, Levi, Micah and even more were possibilities. I looked at him and knew. Ezra Kelly had just become part of the family.
         I looked at Grayson and asked if he wanted to hold him. His face immediately lightened. I handed Ezra to him.
         Zach came up beside me while my parents called family members. "He looks exactly like you."
         I smiled. "Adorable, right?" He chuckled. Grayson was so cute with him. "Will you be his god father Zach?"
         He glanced back to me, "Of course."
         The nurses took Ezra to the nursery and helped me clean up. My family went to go get some things for me while I took a nap.
         "Your son really is adorable," a nurse said to me as she handed me a new gown. "Which boy was the father?" I shook my head. "Neither." She gave me a look and I could tell that she thought I was a ho.
         I didn't care.
         I laid down on the bed and took a well deserved nap.

I woke up to flowers and two guys sleeping at the end of my bed. I looked out the window. I guessed that I hadn't slept very long because it was still light out. I fell asleep at around six so it was probably around ten.
         I thought that the nurses would've woken me up to feed Ezra. I didn't want to wake up either of the guys because they stayed up all night with me. I really had to pee, but I was hooked up to an IV.
         I searched for the button to call the nurse, but Grayson stirred awake. I heard a nurse come in and I asked her about going to the bathroom.
         She helped me get up and over there. When I got out, Grayson was gone. The nurse informed me that I could leave the next day after they check if I was okay.
         As I got back into the bed, she added, "I'm sorry I judged you earlier. It was rude of me. Your boyfriend told me what happened and I could tell that you noticed my surprise when you said neither boy was the father."
         "Its fine," I said. "And by the way, the shorter one is my brother." I smiled and closed my eyes again, hoping for more rest.

Going home was not as easy as I expected it to be. My parents went home and got the clothes and other Ezra stuff we needed and Grayson was forced to go home the night before. Zach went home and put together the crib and my mom organized all of the things I needed.
         A carriage for Ezra, clothes that were brought for me, clothes for Ezra and lots of other necessities.
         When I walked into the house, I saw all of my friends, Gray, Jess, and Caleb. "I invited them over to meet him." Zach informed me.
         I gave Jessica and Caleb hugs and steered everyone into the living room.
         Gray sat next to me and rested his hand on my back. Jess was on the other side and looked into the carriage. He was sleeping, but Jessica was still as excited. After they all got to hold him, I went upstairs to put him in his crib.
         I turned on the baby monitor and almost ran into Grayson as I was leaving. "You are a natural, its amazing to watch you go from a pregnant teen to a responsible mother." I stood on my tip toes and kissed him gently.
         "I can tell that when we graduate college and get real jobs, his parents are gonna be rock stars." I grinned and kissed him again.
         I turned on my heel and pranced out the door. I was almost all the way down the stairs when I heard a baby's cry from inside my room.
         I got in there and he stopped.   Gray was rocking him delicately and talking to him. I leaned against the door frame and watched. Grayson talked in a soft but loving voice.
I could see from how he looked at Ezra that he was going to make sure that nothing would ever happen to him. They were cute together.
         He was spinning while he was rocking, so when he saw me, he was surprised. "You're gonna be great at this Gray." I grinned and went next to him and put my arms around his waist.