Chapter 3

There was a loud banging at the door. Aliara and Saronam stood up. He grabbed his sword which was martian stone. It was dark red the handle was covered in a white bandage. It was much longer than Aliara's blade. His blade was forged inside the core of Mars. Aliara unsheathed her purple blade.

The figure walked into the building it was her father there was a wide grin placed on his face when he saw Saronam still alive. " Is that anyway to treat a guest with a knife at their neck," he laughed.

" We thought you were an impostor. Anyway, we weren't expecting you father."

" My child, I came to see if you protector was alive because I need to talk to him privately."

She rolled her eyes at him in annoyance. " Follow me, Saronam."

" Yes, sir," replied Saron in a serious tone. Aliara's father walked outside and Saron followed.They walked for miles away from the safe house. " Why are we all the way out here?" asked saronam.

" We came here so that Aliara couldn't hear us."

" Wow, she can hear all the way from there."

" Now, saron, look you need to know about what is happening in eight days time. There will be a solstice and this is very important. It only happens when a child of the original blood becomes sixteen. Since they are powerful they must make an important decision that will change them or everyone will be in grave danger.They must make this decision so there power won't control them and they can think for themselves. Aliara is born of original blood which means soon she will have to make this decision."

" What is original blood?"

" It is the blood of the first creatures who were exposed to sunlight in the first planet of the universe. When they were exposed they became super beings so powerful they could make a planet disappear with only a silver of their power."

" What happened to them?"

" No one knows."

" How does Aliara have the original blood?"

" I am not sure but know one thing Aliara is not biologically my daughter nor is it the woman Allurer calls her mother." The news made him feel sorry for Aliara. He didn't know how to react.

" Who are her real parents?" Saron demanded.

" We don't know we found her. Well actually she found us."

" What do mean she found you?"

" There was a great flashing light that covered the sky. After it had vanished You could see a baby floating down slowly. It was Aliara I took her to the queen of the highest order who was her 'mother'. Aliara showed her the future she decided to keep her but there was something special about her I could tell. It was her aura so powerful most people couldn't even be close to her. rumours spread about a child so young and vulnerable who was very powerful. Many decided she was too strong to be allowed to live. They sent assassin to kill her but she was so powerful his blade couldn't get anywhere near her. When the queen realised this she only saw a weapon and a tool. She tried to store her inside prison which was a box but it didn't work. Aliara's powers haven't been the same since then. I gave it to her to see if she would regain all of her lost powers."

" Did she?"

" I don't know. It is hard to tell at this stage."

" What stage?"

" She just got the gift it may not even give her all of her powers at all."

" Then why try?"

" She needs to be stronger thats why."