Chapter 18 ( Unedited)

Aliara

Once again I was in the darkness nothing to guide me. That is when I felt it behind me and lunged to the left. I heard a swoosh. They had missed but who was they? 

" You traitor," she screamed. Oh, it was the suit. That kinda makes sense.

" You are the traitor," I said calmly and stood with my back facing her.

" Lies," She roared.

" Who told you I was lying," I said with no emotion in my voice. Even my body was unmoving. I heard her take a step back.

She screamed again. There was something wrong. This time I turned around to see the pieces of the suit in the shape of a woman. She clutched  her head with her hands. I looked at where I thought her eyes were and still there was no trace of emotion left in me. 

" You were the one controlling me," I stated.

" Leave me!" she shouted at me. 

I tried getting in its mind but I quickly realised it was loosing itself and that I needed ot stay calm.

" Why? So that you can take control of me again?"

" AAAAAAAAAAHH."

I took a step towards it and it fell to its knees loosing pieces of the suit.

" You are a disgrace."

" LEAVE ME ALONE." 

" Why?"

" I SAID SO YOU......... AAAAAAAAAAHH!"

" You no longer have the power over me that you once had." 

" YOU WILL OBEY ME!"

I strided to towards her until I was right next to her.

" No," I whispered.

She melted to the floor just like normal clothes would do. That is when I saw a light in the darkness above me. Wind gushed through and I finally breathed. Whatever the hell just happened was really weird. Trust me I know weird and that was it. Just trust me. The light then grew brighter until I had too look away and close my eyes. 

When I opened them I was staring at the ground. I looked up to see Lord and Ivory staring at me.

Are you alright?

I am good.

" What happened?"

" Nothing much."

I saw his eyes widen at my appearance as he saw the change of my clothes. 

Give him the blade.

I looked at Ivory like she was nuts.

Why?

Stab him in the heart.

No

Now

Fine but if he dies it is all your fault.

I stood up and took the blade out of me and the hole disappeared. I approached him and punctured his heart. He fell onto his knees and screamed. A black mist came from under his scarf and vanished. 

What the hell?

He knew about it too and he could not get rid of it. So your blade purged  it.

" Lord, how are you doing?"

He looked up with joy in his eyes.

" I feel free." 

Something is wrong.

No, he is just really hyped.

Crazy.

The joy in his eyes disappeared and the puncture in his chest vanished too. 

" Lord are you feeling alright?"

" Yeah why wouldn't I?"

" No reason."

" You have to finish the end of it."

" No, I can close my eyes and never live through such a thing again."

" Aliara you can't."

" I am right  now."

" It will try and show you."

" How?"

" Anyway it can."

I turned away. I can do this. If I can live through it once I can live through it again. Can't I? I  took in a deep breath and turned to face him again. Slightly startled by his eyes and his appearance. He now jeans, black combat boots, his scarf, a plain white t-shirt and a blue hoodie.  The hoodie which was not zipped and he kept the hoodie down to show off his hair. The outfit somehow suited his personality. He looked ....... normal. Not like an evil overlord that could command an empire of elite super aliens. His eyes seemed to glow and they seemed as though he could see your soul. I shivered it was kinda scary.

" What happened?"

" I changed."

" I thought you said you could not change it. It was like your skin."

" Spike said that. Now it no longer controls us."

" My one changed before."

I no longer had my hood and scarf because of before and my entire left arm no longer was covered due to the dragon tattoo. I imagined wearing black boots that reached past my knees, black shorts, a black vest top, with a black leather jacket, a black scarf which covered my nose ,mouth and  also  covered parts of my cheek and my entire neck and black leather fingerless gloves with straps. I let my hair cascade on around me like a halo.

Lord

" Goth," I muttered. I actually really liked the outfit. She was hot. I can't believe I said that. She did look stunning. For some reason I had always imagined she was dress sought of person but her wearing that gave her a ' I am a bad ass girl deal with it' vibe.

" Excuse me. For your information black is my favourite colour and I didn't say anything about your outfit. You look like a moody teen."

" Thanks that was what I was aiming for."

The dragon looked at Aliara and she nodded. The dragon exploded in blindin white light. It was getting in sucked into her arm into her tattoo. The small section of the tattoo that I could see flashed white before turning back to black. 

" I have decided that if I can live through it once then I can live through it again and come out even stronger and wiser."

She is already wise beyond her years. I feel like I am invading her personal life by watching what happened to her. Also the first time she was alone. She turned to face the safe house. She hiked ahead and I followed close behind her. When we reached the door she took a long deep breath and opened the door. What we saw inside sure mad her push me back outside and her cheeks blush in embarrassment.