Chapter 30(Unedited)

Aliara

Sprinting after him, wanting ana answer for his actions and words. I could tell he was a scecretive character hiding each mystery into his being but that didn't mean he likde to. He is a protector but why was he here before? Where is my mother? The older me is...off. I can't possibly be like that I mean come on. 

I pushed my curls out of eyes and licked my lips concentrating on the which way he lead me through the labrynth. My hands found their way to my waist where my blade would rest but found nothing. I hoped it would be in my tunnel.

My head began to reel at the idea of remembering where I was going. Each twist and turn merging together. It was strange to call the foreign boy I was following father. Maybe, I was being hard on my other father. I mean isn't he what a father should be? I had forgiven my biological parents because they were dead but can I now? I mean would you? I had imagined that I would no longer have anyone due to my actions of disowning anyone who could take the role of being my father without the sharing of genetics. 

I know I was harsh. I don't expect anyone to understand but I was already falling, It was breaking me bit by bit and I needed to snap or blow. Better than before anymore emotions burst creating a mess that I can't fix. Each step we took now seemed familiar.

I know I have never been here before but how could this be. It seemed like I have touched thses walls and ran through here. I heard a sound that faintly sounded like laughter. My body followed the man in front of me but my mind was travelling. 

Suddenly, I bumped into something. It was hard. I looked up and saw a back. Quickly, I jumped back and blushed.

The man in front of me took no notice and opened the door. As we walked in I looked around. I saw a room similar to one of my safe houses but it looked like someone actually. Posters and maps were scattered everywhere. 

" This is my room. It's nothing much but my lifestlye just seemed to suit. Your older self spoils me especially in my weak state," he muttered.

" It's actually pretty cool," I said.

He looked up surprised but I could tell that he did not really know both the me's. I could tell that the older me knew him like the back of her hand but he lacked information about us. It's not that we are guarded just unpredictable. 

" Really? I have never seen the room you live in now, she doesn't let me. I know she has her reasons."

" What did you want to talk to me about?"

" Well, I wanted to break some of the news. Also explain why I wasn't here before."

I stayed silent but he continued as normal.

" The universe is ruled by a council but it is quite secretive. Only very important people know. All the information about each galaxy is given to one person and then they give it to the council. I was a member of the council, so was your mother. There were several others too. Me and your mother wanted to change some of the big factors but it was quickly shot down. Slowly, we began to divide into smaller factions where some of them worked together against us.

Then started the war, galaxies under certain councilors reign were turned agianst others. Eventually, it turned to only two sides. So many people died and me and your mother decided htat it'd be best to deal with this ourseleves. Then you were born. When we first looked into your eyes and held you in our arms we realised we must do this for you. Leaving, you in capable hands we travelled to the centre. It is a plce where all points of the universe meet each other.  

There was one planet. It was gigantic, even bigger than any planet that has ver existed. It seemed to get ven bigger. We set our journey on the planet. Little, did we know the longer we stay on the surface the world around us had sped up. We don't how much. We reached the core of the planet. I told your mother not to look inside but she didn't listen. It was so strange. One minute she was there then the next she wasn't. I couldn't mourn I was too shocked.

I tried to do what we had decided to but I on my own did not have the power. Even with your mother we needed so much power. I was doomed. Using all that power drained me entirely. To make my body cope it sent me into a coma. When I woke and gathered enough energy I was taken away.

Your older self was there, I don't know how old. She saed me. It was like she already knew everything. That's when I found out her.. well your destiny. 

Let me tell you now htere is no way to escape it. If I could I would like to help you but I can't. Let me gift you with something that may help you."

With the information swirling in brain, he jumped up and headed towards a large chest nestled in the corner of the room. He lifted th elid and took out a small box. He placed it into my hand.

I opened the box and inside was rock but a normal rock. Inside was stars swirly togther . Dashes of green, blue, red and prurple were in the middle moving slower. It was connected to a silver chain.

" Shake it," he told me.

When I shook it the inside changed into a picture of a woman. She was beautiful. She had long brown waves, deep blue eyes , re lips and she was smiling. She looked somwhat like me.

" In the culture I cam from. This is sought of our wedding ring. A picture of you lover inside. Something to remind you of them. The stone does not normally have satrs or the dust but your mum was a special lady. This is mine and her's died with her. It rests on your chest where you heart is."

He looked away with unshed tears in his eyes. He was greiving. I hugged him at first he was shocked but soon he wrapped his arms around me.

" I can't take this. This is yours," I whispered to him.

" No, my time is nearly up. I can tell you need this more than me," he replied with a hoarse voice.

He stood up nad wiped away his tears. He went out the door and gestured for mw to follow him again.

This is going to be a very long day. I sighed and stood keeping the stong in my hadn. Later, I will out it around my neck. His word were replaying in my head over an dover again. Soon, I was following him again.