Chapter 12 ( Unedited)

I was unsure how this meeting was going to go. Especially because I had may have angered them before. Spike took me to the door.

I concentrated and I tried to read his mind. ' This might go terrible for Aliara but we must try. She always knows everything she is so smart. That face too is not that bad either Who am I kidding? Her face is like beauty defined into one being and not just her face. Wait where did that come from? Concentrate Spike concentrate."

The blood came rushing from to my cheeks. He looked back and his eyes widened when he saw my face. Even though why he thought that.

" Did you read my mind Aliara?" he asked.

" Yeah, I am sorry just a habit. Thanks but I am not that pretty."

" Pretty no, you are more than that."

I look away but I am ashamed I know why he is looking at me like that it is something I have done. Still no one ever says it aloud.

" Can I ask you something?"

" Yes."

" How old are you?"

" Seventeen."

" You seem more mature."

" Really me being mature."

" Your..um.. face."

" What?"

" You heard me don't make me say it again ever," I threatened him.

" Do these things have pockets?"

" No, there is this cool trick where you can pretend you take stuff out of your cape it is so cool. You just summon your items."

"Show me."

" What now?"

" Yeah."

" No."

" You said it would look cool."

" Never use my own words against me. Never. Ever."

" Then why would you say it?"

" I dunno."

" Anyway let's get to the elders."

" Right come."

He waved me towards him. We went through the door I came in but it did not lead me to the elders.

" That should have lead us to the elders."

" The doors move you to your desired place like the stairs in Harry potter."

" Harry Potter?"

" Yeah never heard of it even though you went to Earth.'

" No."

" It is about wizards and stuff."

We walked down the hallway that I went through to go to my first encounter with the famous leaders of the originals. I have only been here for a few hours and it feels like days. We stayed close but did not touch even though I sensed he wanted to. His mind barrier is too weak to go against my powers. What seems like hours we see the large doors ahead of us. Spike walks up to them and casually bangs on it loudly before stepping back allowing it to open.

I am treated by the five elders who seemed very annoyed by their disturbance.

" Sorry to disturb you but I need to show you this."

After he said the last words I step in their view to hear a few gasps and growls.

" That is impossible," shouted Lord. I looked down at my suit to see if it was still changing colours. It sure was.