Chapter 13 ( Unedited)

Wow. Was the only word I had to define what the room was. Wow. Just one word could mean so much. Hmm. Wow. If you were in my shoes at this moment you would say Wow as well. It is like seeing a beautiful scenery for a photographer but this is for someone who loves the adrenalin they feel when they battle. It is for someone who can't get enough beating all who stand in their way. It is the place they practise. This was not an animations studio where you have fake people come and fight but this was a place where you fight each other. 

It had many seats surrounding the middle. The middle was a large battlefield wich we were hovering above a giant plain land where you could run but you could not hide. This is where they would watch from like being an almighty being watching down on its creations. Across the sides on the walls were flawlessly made weapons. 

" Why didn't you give me one of these?" I said jealously laced in my words. I approached the weapons looking at the delicately made structure. i ran the pad of my finger across the egde drawing blood. The wound stitched to together slowly the blood travelled back into my body and the cut was never there. Cool? I know. I don't even know when that started happening but my body kept all it needed on the inside instead of it being everywhere else.

" Only Lord can give these away as a prize to the winner."

" Why?"

" Normally that doesn't happened because you would have normally been injured only Lord can give them he has locked it meaning only powerful originals."

Wait he could have got me hurt. Boys.

" Why not stop me?"

" You are really powerful."

" What if I got hurt, hah?"

" I don't know I got distracted."

He is thinking about me again. I know why. I should tell him. No he won't like me then. I don't have that many friends. I need to tell him. Why is my life so difficult? I can't ever get a flippin break. 

" Never mind."

" What?"

" Don't worry about it. Just drop it. Tell about how you would train."

" We would just practise and stuff down there. Once in a while there would be a tournament you have to beat someone to enter."

" When is the next one?"

" Next month sometime."

I will probably be gone due to the fact that I am not meant to be here. It would still be cool to you know, check it out. There is something seriously wrong with me. Why do I like this place all of a sudden. I am going crazy. The sooner I get away from this.... prison I will be back to my normal self. Yeah, that will totally happen. Right? I mentally slapped myself. Of course I will leave and this would just be a memory.

" Aliara," Spike said whilst waving his head infront of my face. 

" Wh.. what?"

" Did you hear what I said?"

" I am sorry." Awkward. 

" I said what did you want to do? You know with your training."

" Oh, I know. We should have a duel." There was a huge smirk plastered across my face.

" OK."

Spike sprinted to the centre of the seating area before leaping down into the fighting arena. He used his cape to slow his fall. He landed lightly on the ground looking up and waiting for me. I sprinted across pushing my legs with lots of force. I jumped and pointed my head to the floor my arms and legs stiffly behind me. I felt a deep feeling  inside my stomach but that just added to the feeling of the air going crazy around me. Before my head smashed into the ground I did a backwards flip. Using my powers I landed hovering a millimetre above the ground. I then landed flat on the ground.