Chapter 19 ( Unedited)

Aliara

OMG. Was all I could say. When I saw what was inside. I can't believe I did that and Lord saw. I  smacked him on the head when I saw he was surpressing a laugh. 

" Ow."

" You never saw that."

" What? You and Ash kissing."

" Shut up," I roared in anger. This might be the day that I kill him.

" Ok, ok."

" Look I don't even remeber this."

White lie.

" Sure," he stretched.

I grabbed his neck and pushed him into the wall and stared into his eyes.

" If you say anything to anyone I will kill you," I said between gritted teeth.

" Ok," he said barely audible. 

I let go of his neck. He took in quick breaths and rubbed at his neck.

" Sorry."

" It's cool."

" Are you sure?"

" Let's see if we can go inside."

" If you carry on I will seriously do some damage with your man pride," I threatened.

He just gave me a 'Your crazy. Did you know that?' look.

I gave him a shrug to indicate that I know and I don't care.

" I will go have a look."

I opened the door to see that they were lying next to each other. Why did have to fall in love with the person who broke my mind, body and soul? I was so young and free but now I have to push away everone. I used to be so ......happy. I frowned. Why was I so happy? My life is pretty much the same ..except for him. Someone coughed behind me. Oh, yeah it was Lord.

" What is your name?"

He took a step back. I turned to face him and he had his eyebrow raised.

" What do you mean?"

"  What is your name?"

..............................

" I am not sure what you mean."

I didn't think that she would ask that. 

" You know exactly what I mean."

" My name is Lord,"

" Don't lie."

" I  am not lying."

Totally lying.

" Yes you are. I can hear your oulse from here and you are looking me in the eye more than normal."

She is good.

" That is my name."

" Why lie?"

" Not."

" You are."

" I was named Lord because they wanted me to be the Lord of the universe but that was beacuse of the suits. The suits are deep within their hearts."

"  Whatever."

Did I just get out of that. But why? There is something going on. I am not the only one that understood the suit problem. I had found a large group of originals whose souls visited them. They keep the suits away but some people have been turned. They scream, there eyes seem to bleed and they beg for us to kill them. 

Why do the innocent always suffer?

" Look time is speeding up."

I looked around. It was fast forwarding everything is a blur. Night to day, vice vesa. Suddenly it all stopped and we were somewhere else. This palce is really creepy. A rainforest full of feathered cantack birds and strange creatures thaat are now exstinct. Aliara tapped my shoulder had pointed upwards. I saw a treehouse it must be one their safehouses. It was carefully hidden with leaves, twigs  and a wood colour that blended in with the  surroundings all of which rested upon large branches.

" What is that?," I asked to be certaain.

" One of the peacekeeper's hideouts."

" Why are we here?"

" I don't know btu I can feel that it is up there."

" It?"

" Neutral voice."

" He."

" Sexist," she muttered.

She bent her knees and the ground around her began to crack. In a lash she jumped her legs behind her and her arms reaching to the sky. With a loud bang she landed on the roof with one knee and one fist on the ground. She motioned me to stay with one hand. I guess I have to stay behind but wwhy?

Aliara

 I stood up and observed the area and sniffed. That is the real peace keeper. Why is he here and how did he get here in the first palce?  I sniffed again and the scent faded into something else before turning back. This has to be trap. They know I am here so there is no point of sneaking. I dropped down onto the floor but this time I made no noise. I sought of find it hard to make a noise sometimes.  

" Come in."

No, it's him. 

I smacked the door open and he barely acknowledged me. With a flick of his hand the door close quietly behind me. He turned his feature already burned into my mind but now he looked older he was taller and stubble scattered across his jaw. In one hand he held a glass of alchol most of the universe loved that especially drug lords.

" Aliara, what you will see after will change your mind about everything. What I did killed me."

Anger burned inside of me waiting to finally rise. He quickly teleported behind and I didn't flinch. He turned me around to face him but I looked away. He genlty used his thumb an done of his fingers to make em look at me. Heat and goosebumps covered my body but I ignored it. I looked in his amber eyes where I get lost in. He came closer and his hot breath fanned my neck he lay a soft kiss where my w=vein was threatening to pop. In that area it was burnong with a sensation I haven't felt in a long time.

What are you doing? The anger returned. 

" How dare you?" I spat at him as I took a step back. I kicked him in the chest. My leg diagonally straight. When the the force hit him his bodoy seemed to come to me before flying through the wall making fly every where. He knocked a few trees  down before he floated up. 

He stared at me with his amber eyes with hurt and I challenged him with my eyes full of rage, fury and the dark pit of anger inside of me he created.