Chapter 23 ( Unedited)

Aliara 

I felt slightly guilty by how I had treated Lord. I just wanted to spend time with Ashton. Wow, that sounded totally selfish. What I did cannot be excused.

" Aliara, that was a bit cold," Ashton whispered into my ear.

" I know," I sighed.

He hugged me tighter in his arms as we stood in the forest for a while.

" What are we going to do now?" he asked.

" I need to end this war," I stated.

" How?"

" I need the second dragon."

" How you gonna manage that?"

" I don't know but I also need an army but I don't want to face my ex-fake-dad."

" Your gonna have to.

" I know but I  don't feel ready."

In a flash I was consumed in his tunnel of light. In seconds I stood in front of the door of the council of resistance. 

" Your gonna make me go in somehow aren't you?"

" You know me so well?" he said and poked my nose.

I pushed open the door and it slammed against the wall.

" Ah, Aliara nice to see y-" my ex-father started.

" Save it."

" What is wrong?"

" You tell me, Oldhon?"

The other council members shifted uncomfortably in their seats. 

" Shall we leave?" one of them asked.

" No. It is fine," answered Oldohn," Why are you here, Aliara."

" One last final battle. We need an army."

" And you need my help?"

" Yes."

" Leave and I will tell you what we can do."

I turned and slammed the door shut and that is when I heard shouting. Why did I have to be like that to them both. I have really gotta sought myself out. I was consumed in my tunnel and appeared on a desert land.

" Aliara, set me free."

With that  reached deeper and deeper. Finally, I felt something strange but  it was good. I reached in a pulled at it. A fimliar burn crept from my burn upto my hand. I took of my glove to see ti fill with a white ink. A blood-curdliing roar was heard and it was getting closer.

I braced myself. There I saw a black dragon that looked exactly like Ivory and it had white eyes instead. It landed in front of me. It was strange I felt like I had to get away fromit but with Ivory I had felt drawn.

" You must name me," spoke the dragon with a soft voice.

" Obsidian."

" You have called upon me."

" Yes, I need your help. i understand more than ever for what is to come and I know I need to both of you to help."

" But why?"

" Everyone is saying that I can only save them but you need to help me too."

" But why does it have to be you? you do not need to be a part of it."

" Don't I?"

" You only have to do what you want but this war is does not need to end in your hands. The outcome may not even be what you think it will. You need to pick your battles wisely."

" I see your point but the way people will see m-"

" The way people see you? You can only be effected if you believe what they say is true. You may have to make a different decision. We do not even know and you are too busy trying to make yourself look better to other people."

" I know I have been selfish but I have immense pressure on my shoulders."

" I know I am coming off harsh but peace always takes time and energy. I believe that we should never have even started this war and ended with you making a different decision but my sister what do you call her? Ivory she chooses the path she can feed off. I will take my leave but heed my words."

She was sucked into my arm. Looking at my tattoo it turned black before changing back again. I am so confused. What just happened? Maybe she was right. Why do I need to do this? Why me? It is the twisted truth. But one quetsion lays unanswered. What is my decisions? What will I change? Why is my fate sealed? Okay so more than one question but isn't there always?

I breathed in and out slowly. I felt the power of a strange pressure of power building as always. Maybe this is the time to set it free maybe that is who I must be.

There he appeared.

" Hello, daughter."

" You no longer have the right to call me that."

With those words I left. I was ina beautiful planet with breathtaking beauty. I floated above the water trying to find peace from my thoughts. I felt like I was falling deeper and deeper into something strangeand dangerous. I closed my eyes and let exhaustion win.

Lord

Standing in front of my group I paced around thinking.

" Excuse me, lord," asked one of them. 

" Yes, mindy?," I sighed.

" What do we do?"

" We have to meeta friend but first we need to set a few things up here first."

" What would those things be?" asked Daniel.

" We need to make a big bang to make people believe we are gone but some will have to stay to keep things in charge. That will only be me."

" I will do it,"said Zane.

" I will do it is final," i growled before saying" You all don't understand it enough."

With those words I left.