chapter 2

Sorry I don't write that much. In the future I'll try better.

.......................

Aliara landed on the suface of the planet Arcadia. The ground was covered in a vibrant blue sand. Aliara looked at a piece of paper her father gave her to see where the new safe house was located. He gave Aliara a new location every few months or so. She had to be protected from people who wanted to use her powers.

Her father would never tell her anything, always keeping secrets. He says they will protect her but she believes he is keeping a dark secret. The wind blew gently through the air. She stood there and looked at the horizon to see the sun set. The colours were extraordinary becoming vibrant pinks, reds and oranges. They seemed to be dancing like the sky was their dance floor. Then they disappeared and let the darkness and the cold takes its place. 

She walked slowly to the safe house taking in her surroundings as she headed into the right direction. She heard the ear piercing howl of the gargantium wolves which were vicious wolves who would attack anything they saw moving. The night grew colder and more silent, she began to suspect something was wrong. 

She arrived at the front of the house and heard movement inside. She took out her blade, which shone blue in the light of the grey moon of Arcadia. She used her powers to unlock the door without a sound. She burst through the door to see a boy sitting on the bed.

He had dark caramel brown hair, Tanned skin and deep green eyes. "Who are you?" demanded the boy.

" Who are you?" asked Aliara in the most demanding voice she could muster.

" I am  Saronam. You can call me saron. Who are you?"

" I am Aliara. What are you doing here? This is meant to be a secret area."

" Aliara, I think you should leave."

" Why don't you?."

"Just leave!"

 " No, I will not.'

" Fine, but I did warn you."

Aliara has little tolerance for people who annoy her. She lunged at him and sliced the top of his cheek. The blood started to fall, a dark crimson. When the first droplet fell to the floor. He was gone. 

She ran in pursuit to find him sitting on top of a purple rock. He sat there examining his injury. When Aliara first saw him she lunged once again. This time with more power. Her blade began to light up when she went to hit the boy the light created a wave of power that hit  where the boy was sitting. After the sand and smoked had cleared she saw that the boy was gone. 

In the distance she could see a trail of sand after him as he ran away from her. Aliara saw that she must chase him down. She quickly sprinted off she was a blur, she was like the wind blowing everything around her. She was much faster than him and caught up with him in a matter of seconds.

 She stopped infront of him.  When he saw the girl he stopped and nearly fell over. She pounced him as if she was a lion pouncing her prey. She put the edge of the blade on his neck, slowly pushing it deeper. He looked at her the same way thousands had looked at her when she was going to drain their lives away with a single cut.

She looked at his eyes one more time and couldn't bring herself to do it. She got off of him and started to make her way back to the safe house with her blade resting on her shoulders still in her grasp. " Why didn't you just kill me?" he asked .

" Just go. I am tired," she yawned whilst raising her arms into the air.

" Answer me."

" Why should I?"

" I just need to know."

" Fine. I have seen battle many times. Every time I am about to take someone's life. They look at me as if I am a monster. I just hate it. That is why I didn't kill you. I wanted to save one out of thousands."

" Wow. It sounds like you have a tough life. "

" Can I ask you something?."

" Sure."

" Why where you in that building?"

" The head of the rebellion told me stay in there and wait for someone. He said that someone needed my help. He said that I had to protect this person. He said it was child."

" I guess, that is me."

" What? It doesn't seem like you need any protection."

" Well he can be over protective, sometimes. He would probably murder you if you left me. So you will have to stay until I convince him otherwise."

" If you don't mind me asking but why does he keep you a secret?"

" You ask too many questions."

" Can you tell me its the least you can do for me."

She shot him an angry glare. He looked away and stepped back unsure what she would do. She sighed and sat down on the rock nearby.

" Look this is all a secret. Since you have to "protect" me, I might as well tell you. I am very powerful and when people found out what I could do they wanted to use me. My father took me away from my mother because she wanted to use me as weapon in the war. My father trained me so I could defend myself. He asked me to join in some battles and I said yes most the time. One time we were battling on the field of Ferment. A snorlax had crept up behind me father. Somehow I could see him in his invisible form. I jumped high into the clouds and pointed my sword to the ground. When I made contact with the ground .... there was a light you could hear screams from everywhere.The enemy were annihilated. There we no trace of them. My father saw my true potential and realised I was too dangerous to bring to battle unless I could control my powers. My father's army had spy who would sell information to the enemy. He told them of me from then rumours spread. When my mother heard she confronted my father. She forced him to give me to her but for the wrong intentions she wanted to use me as a weapon.That is when my father started to move me around. That is why he keeps me a secret.'

" Wow. I can't believe what you have been through."

" Yeah, I guess I have been through a lot but it doesn't feel that way."

' Look at that moon. So strange but beautiful."

" . Yeah, I have never seen it like this before," she looked up examining it with a frown, "Come on. Let's go back to the safe house."

" Why don't we have a race?"

"Fine."

She looked and disappeared. He looked at her powers, he was in awe. He looked up and disappeared from the cold and darkness.

In the distance a black silhouette was making his way towards them.