Chapter 17 ( unedited)

Aliara

It came to us. It is rumoured that when the soul is ready it calls upon itself but in the version of a creature. I felt in that moment my soul screamed out to the something. There came a dragon. Wait a dragon? A white creature that seemed to be made out of pure white. It had massive wings the length from just above its head to its feet with curved spikes at the top and it was smooth at the bottom. It was a tall dragon with a long tail which was straight at the end. I had massive scales as if they were shield plates. It had long and muscular legs with sharp talons. It had small arms. The face had pitch black eyes, smooth nose with large nostrils and it had many sharp fangs in his big mouth.

That is when I felt a burning sensation from my hand moving to my shoulder. I looked at my palm and saw a fire start to engrave something into  my skin. It was a head of a dragon. Its spiky body began to entwine my arm in the fire. When it reached my shoulder it waved up to my neck a few centimeters away from my jaw line. Slowly the burn began to turn ebony travelling the way it did before.

I tried to push my sleeve up but it wouldn't budge. That is when it started to flash and fade. The part from my neck to shoulder to my wrist began to fade away. When it disappeared all the was left was my tanned skin covered in the darkness of the dragon. That is kinda ironic cause the dragon is white. Get it? No? Never mind. 

The dragon landed with a loud thud. It folded its wings behind its back and bowed its head. " You don't have to bow," I said.

" Sorry, I was not sure what else to do?" she answered truly in a siren like voice.

" How are you here?"

" I thought it was time for you to meet your own soul."

" Why?"

" I thought if you heard it fromm your self you would understand. Also I know what it is like."

" What is your name?"

" You must name me?"

" Ivory."

One other thing. It spoke into my head.

Wait a minute you can speek into my head cool.

Listen carefully.

Of course.

Your suit it can't be alive.

Why not?

It will turn upon you and try and turn you.

Turn me into what?

A slave of the originals.

What can I do?

With your special balde that I have given to you but I must breathe my rawest flame over it and you must stab yourself in the heart. The suit will no longer be alive and you will surely be the master. You can control it unlike everyone else. 

What do you mean unlike everyone.

No one else has realised it.

So then no one can act upon it.

Correct.

I shot my hand up into the air and my blade appeared in my hand. I grabbed it firmly.

Point the tip to me. 

I pointed my purple balde to her. She stepped forward and bowed her head. A deep white glow began in the pit of her stomach. It travelled up. Suddenly a blinding flame bursted out of her mouth. It hit my blade. There was no heat. Strange, huh? When she stopped breathing her fire. The tip of my  blade was a see through crystal. It spread through my blade when it reached the guard it spread out either side in swirls. When it swallowed the handle it created a special grip with special designs. The symbols that were once there were gone.