Chapter 28(unedited)

Aliara

Puncture. Swerve. Jab. Slice. Stab. Death

Fire. Stab. Dogde. Jump. Kill.

This battle was nothin like I had seen before so strange nad surreal. It didn't make much sense to me at all. I couldn't understand that would push everyone to thses heights. What made people actually start this war. I mean what one thing pushes races to fight each other. This is not something that was meant to happen.

It is like someone has tampered with time and creation. Like they weaved to webs that connect our lives together but looking at the world it seems so random that it is not connected. I quickly dodge a blow to my head and with my sword I quickly stab them a few times before they collapse to the ground. Two people charge towards me. I hit one in the k=neck and the other in the stomech. Without another word Obsidian and Ivory devoured them. 

My mind began to cloud over and the actions that I took next were not mine. I began to kill anyone in my sight with power that i choe not to use. I tried to stop but I carried on harder no matter who they were I continued to kill them one by one. My blade slicing throught skin, meat and bones easily as breathing. 

My movements were so precisee it seemed robotic. I was like a machine especially since I had no true control over my actions. I flipped back avoiding a bullet before killing to holder. I flew towards the centre of the city. I headed to the top of the tower still under the control of something else. I smashed through the glass and headed  for the computer in the middle of the room. This was a black mass that folowed each command it could. I placed my hand upon it and ordered it to give me information. I was blocked from reaching what this information was.

A blue light began to consume each of my body parts. I did not feel any pain. Soon my view was blocked and I was in complete darkness. The cold began to seep into me taking me to something that I had ever felt. I felt this complete stae of bliss begin to falter. Lights flash infront my eyes. I reach out forward. Suddenly, I am pushed onto the cold hard stone floor.

Wait floor? What is this? I look up to see nothing but darkness surround the small patch of stone that I now rest on. Bits of stone surround me and as well as dust. I stood up feeling a sense of fatigue cover me. I had no weapons on me but felt them in my tunnel. My powers were intact.

" Nice of you to join me," someone greeted me. The voice was so familiar. I turn around completely shocked at what  I see. 

Me.

" You may be confused. I was too but now it makes sense," She tells me. I am now completely alert.

" Get away from me!," I scream as she tries to touch. She rolls her eyes and then puts a hand on my shoulder. A strange feeling engulfs me and takes hold of me. It spreads through and I feel, smell, taste, see and experience so many memories from around me. From the beggining to the end. Every being that has,is and will be. A tight coil is slowly turning around in my chest and restrains my breathing. My breaths stop and the darkness starts to take hold of me.

" Why?," is all I ask before I am taken away into the dark.

.......

My eyes fluttered open darkness is around me and I can't see anything which is strange because I don't need light to help me. 

" Your awake," she cheerily states. Am I really this annoying or is this just a messed up version of me.

" Can you shut up?" I groaned. I hear a strange buzzing in my ear blocking everything out. 

A fire began to spread through out my entire body ncasing me with a growing heat. The fire burned more and my breaths cam out in short pants. Then came the pain pulsing into me. I whimpered but tried not to make another sound. I felt as if a knife was slowly and carelessly carving my insides. Running a dagger along the insides of my skin. I let out a loud scream as it becaem more unbearable. It didn't stop it only became greater.

Eventually, I couldn't feel anthing but I watched a girl writhe upon the floor screaming for it all to stop. Fresh cuts and scars littered her body. Her clothes torn and shredded. It seemed it was eating he ruo from the inside. She nearly choked on the blood that travelled up her throat. I hands grabbing at her throat trying to breath before clutching at her chest.  I watched as burns appeared over body before disappearing. I look away no longer being able to watch her get sliced from the inside.