Chapter 14

CHAPTER 14

I'm going to do this chapter in Liam's point of view, I hope you enjoy it :3

Yeah I think I knew exactly where Louis was..or might be anyways. I could tell he was depressed earlier this morning, gosh I just feel terrible,I mean I miss..him I know Louis is still here but I miss his personality he was always so funny and mischievous I loved the way he smiled when he'd pulled a prank on someone I know, I know that sounds mean, to laugh at the person who got pranked but I just loved seeing him happy. Now I don't know what he feels anymore I don't know if he is ever truly "happy". I sighed and turned the corner leading down a narrow dirt road. (I'd been driving for a few minutes now) I pulled up into a small parking lot and parked the car. I hopped out of the car and walked up the gravel path way, I was walking up a hill and could see a playground in the distance. It was very old and falling down. The city was having it torn down in a weeks time. I stumbled down the now steeper part of the hill and walked over to the playground area. Yep I sighed in relief, there was Louis. He was on the swings with his head down,his cheeks were stained with tears and he was dragging his feet on the wood chips scattered underneath the swing set. I slowly made my way around the play ground equipment and stood next to Louis, who didn't even bother to look up. He kept swinging back and fourth not very high just enough so his feet didn't quite touch the ground, and then he'd drag his feet across the ground, stopping him then he'd do it all over again. Just going back and fourth and back and fourth. I sat on the swing next to him, I started swinging as well at the same pace that Louis was. He slowed his swing to a stop and rested his head on the chain. I glanced at him poor Lou....that right there was the most devastating thing I'd ever seen..my best friend silently crying his eyes out looking as if he no longer had any hope, didn't believe in anyone anymore. He continued sobbing quietly and started swinging again. I couldn't take it any longer, "Louis" I said shakily he didn't even glance at me just kept swinging. "H-Harry used to love it here..." I sighed. Big mistake..I just made poor Louis cry harder. Probably bringing back all kinds of memories, happy ones at that. He and Harry used to come here all the time who knows what nonsense went on, but they'd come here so often you could it was like their second home. I don't think they "played" on the play set, probably went for walks on the trail and just messed around. Nothing exciting but this place was special to Lou and now the city's tearing it down..it's a shame really. They loved this place so much..one time Harry had come home crying because someone on twitter told him he should die (he always did let the haters get to him no matter what we said..) but anyways Louis told him he was taking him to the park, he said their were swings there and they could talk. Didn't make much sense at the time but it sure as heck cheered Harry up. "Louis I'm so sorry..do you want to go home?" he looked at me for once, tears in his eyes "H-Harry likes it h-here" he stuttered through sobs and occasionally wiping his eyes. "I know...he did like it here" I replied swallowing the huge lump in my throat, Ugh I might cry.."h-he told me he wanted to swing here earlier...I-I came a-and h-he didn't s-show up..."He chocked while stopping his swing with his feet. Oh...so that's what he meant..when he said "Harry likes it here" I was thinking he meant Harry liked it here but just couldn't process his words properly because he was crying..but no he meant Harry likes it here..he thought he'd seen Harry again..I stood up, reached over and hugged him I didn't care when he tried to push me away I just held him tighter. "Let me go! J-just s-stop!" He yelled (yeah he was still crying which made me want to hug him even more than ever) "no Louis...I won't stop Im sorry" I said pressing a kiss on his head. He gave up fighting and went limp he cried on my shoulder and closed his eyes, "I'm taking you home Louis" I coughed holding back tears. He shook his head saying "no I have to wait for Harry..he promised he would come swing with me" ok I couldn't hold it back anymore...tears started falling from my eyes I wiped the tears from my face, "Louis I'm sorry..but we can't wait for Harry he's not...he's not coming" I picked up Louis (go ahead laugh) and carried him to the car he was screaming and bawling his eyes out. I didn't pay any attention to him I walked up the hill and down the path to the car. "I WANT TO SEE HARRY! PUT ME DOWN!" He screamed smacking me, it didn't hurt at all he was so worked up he couldn't hurt me if he tried. "IM GOING TO SEE HIM AGAIN! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY I WILL SEE HIM!" "Yeah of course you will Lou..." I said sarcastically not taking him seriously. When we reached to car I opened the door and shoved him inside. He bit my arm as reached over to buckle his seat belt. I ignored him, slammed the door and got into my seat, the first thing I did was lock the doors, if he tried to open a door while I was driving that wouldn't end well...then I started the car up and pulled out of the driveway glancing at the park one last time as tears welled in my eyes.

So this is one of my longest chapters! Haha :) Enjoy. This is in Liam's point of view btw I hope is was good :D