Chapter 15

CHAPTER 15

This chapter is in Liam's point of view too, I'm just trying something different, I'll probably go back to writing it in the way I first did. Enjoy :)

Sooo where do I start? I drove home, with Louis who was crying and swearing at me, kicking the back of my seat occasionally. I ignored him and the screaming..ok well I tried to ignore his screaming did I mention Louis can scream very loudly?! "Louis shut up!" I yelled losing my temper, he stopped screeching (thank God) but continued sobbing, I wonder what he (normal Louis) would've thought of himself, knowing he was crying so much,before the incident when he was well normal I guess..? He never cried and when he did tried to act all tough and didn't want you to see. Harry was the only one he didn't mind being emotional around, if he was angry he would sometimes cry but didn't let Zayn,Niall and I see he would go find Harry and they'd go into his bedroom together. Once inside you would hear him sobbing bitterly and Harry calmly talking to him, probably hugging him and telling it was "ok" now that I think about it..we didn't pay much attention to Lou...when he was sad anyways we always neglected him when he was down..no one wanted to be around him, when he was upset he was so rude,you sure as hell weren't going to see him cry so he'd sit there and complain, saying he hated life he'd insult anyone who looked at him wrong, I feel horrible now..I wasn't a good friend when he needed me most how could I do that to him?

*An hour later*

We'd been home for about an hour now, Louis is crying on floor curled up in the corner at the moment..I tried comforting him but he didn't want me, no of course not, he wanted Harry..only Harry no one else, but he couldn't have him so he sat there waiting for Harry..."he's not coming Lou" I sighed glancing at him from the edge if the bed where I was seated. "He'll c-come..h-he has t-too" Louis finally said wiping his eyes, I sighed it's no use, I couldn't bring myself to tell him Harry is NOT coming..I'd just allow him to think that if he wanted to..I wasn't going to tell him otherwise, he'll be there all night though, waiting for Harry. Hopefully he'd fall asleep and this night would be over..but nope he wasn't going to bed. "You can go to sleep..it's o-ok I won't leave t-this time" he stuttered hanging his head and sniffling. "Awe that's so..cute..but extremely heart breaking at the same time.." I thought looking at him sadly, he was now rocking himself and hugging his legs close to his chest, his head was resting on his knees and his breathing was heavy. I know he'd said I could go to sleep, (believe me I wanted to) but I couldn't sleep knowing poor Lou was in there crying, sad,alone... I stood up and walked over to him and took a seat on the floor, I put my arm around him and he calmed down some. "Are you sure you aren't tired?" I asked, he nodded "Im going to w-wait for H-Harry" he sniffed. I sighed "o-ok...if that's what you want to do..."

Sorry this chapter wasn't that great :/ I had homework and wasn't suppose to be on the Internet. Should I continue wringing in Liam's POV? Or go back to the way I was writing before? Tell me please :D