Chapter 21

CHAPTER 21

When I awoke the next morning I sat up yawning and rubbing my eyes. I looked around for Louis, he wasn't next to me. "That's odd...where is he?" I wondered, as I threw the covers off and slipped on my jacket. I set off down the hallway and turned the corner into the living room, "Lou-oh there you are, what are you doing out here?" I asked puzzled, cocking my head to the side. He was sitting on the couch, hugging his knees close to his chest and anxiously looking around the room. "Louis? Are you ok?" He glanced at me biting his lip before saying "I-I'm waiting for Harry...I think he might come..he knows I'll wait for him..so I think he will come" Louis said shakily then yawning. "Louis...I hate to say it, I really do but he's not coming.." I sighed placing my hand on his shoulder which he shoved away his sorrow turning to anger in a matter of seconds. "YES HE IS! YOU GUYS KEEP TRYING TO MAKE ME THINK IM CRAZY!" He yelled,glaring at me. "N-no Louis...I didn't mean it like that.." "YES YOU BLOODY DID! YOU THINK IM INSANE! YOU DON'T TRUST ME!" "Louis, calm down" "NO. SHUT THE HELL UP AND LISTEN TO ME" I shook my head sighing, I guess he's in a rotten mood today..witch is a pity, he was so sweet and innocent yesterday..you could just take him in your arms and hold him..now he's being an idiot again..I hate how his mood changes so often. He swore at me and stormed out of the room. This is just great now I have to put up with this all day....

Sorry this chapters short :/ but I have to go to sleep it's past twelve o'clock. I'll write a longer chapter tomorrow it'll be better I promise haha :)