10.Sorry

Blake had never met my sister so I introduced them. Carrie and Blake decided that her nickname would be Carrieboo! After they had a full blown convo Blake began to talk to me. He got very serious.

B: " so you ready to talk ? " I just smirked. He opened my door and whispered to Carrie," she'll be right back." As we walked to his car he talked, "So can you inform me on what is going and why you have been ignoring me and why your kissing randoms at a club."

A: "I was not just kissing randoms I don't even remember what happen and that's your fault and um you probably don't remember much, but this girl named Jessica, that ya know I don't like, was all over you and you were all over her." I said while getting into the car. Blake chuckled . I rested my hand on my lap."Wtf Blake this isn't funny. I didn't like the way you were touching her and the way she was all in your ear." Blake grabbed my hand and began to talk,

B: "baby! Jessica was trying to tell me about you going to London, but you had already told me. I just don't understand why you don't trust me. You have not reason not to." He was right he had never done anything to make me not trust him.

A: "I guess your right I'm just afraid someone prettier than me will come along and snatch you up. " our eyes met and he said to me,

B: "don't you ever worry about that. I love you and no one will ever be as pretty as you to me. You mean everything to me." He leaned in.

A: "Blake I'm sorry."

B: "don't be sorry." He said while his breath touched my lips. It sent chills down my back. I wanted him. I wanted him so bad. I needed him. I was so frustrated. We had not gotten it in in almost 3 weeks. With his schedule and mine we didn't have time for it.

B: "come over please." He said in between kisses.

A: " I can't my sister is here." He pulled back and let out a frustrated ugh. "I'm sorry that I'm making you wait." I kissed him one last time and got out.

B: "I'll text you as soon as I get home." When I got in the car I looked at carrie.

A:" Carrie Blake and I haven't done the P in the V in like 3 weeks and were both frustrated pleassseee sissy I beg you to let me go tonight I'll be back before you leave tomorrow." She laughed and agreed. I dropped her off at my condo and drove as fast as I could to Blake's. As I walked in he was standing in the kitchen with just a towel around his waist.

INTENSE

His back muscles were turning me on like crazy. I ran over to him and jumped on him. I wrapped my legs around his waist. We started kissing passionately. He put me on the counter and I pulled his shirt off. He pulled my jacket off while I kicked my Jordan's off my feet. He started to bite my neck. He picked me while kissing me and walked up the stairs. He walked into his room and through me on the bed.

*next morning*

I woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes. I felt disgusting so I got up and brushed my teeth and redid my hair. I was in pain....you know down there. When I walked down stairs I saw Blake smile.

B: "good morning my beautiful queen." He kissed me and handed me a plate. We sat down and watched tv. As we were watching a picture of Carrie and I at the airport from 3 days ago was on the screen and the I realized....I forgt about her flight. It was at 1 and it was 12:45. I got up and started running to my car to find my phone. Blake followed me. I opened the door and found my phone I had 4 miss calls from Carrie.

*on the phone*

C: "Good morning to my forgetful sister."

A: "I'm so sorry Carrie I can reschedule....." She cut me off

C: "you know what it's fine I'm already here and I'm actually about to take off. It just sucks that I didn't get to see you before I left. She hung up. That made me feel horrible. Blake walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my chest squeezing my boobs. I put my hand on his arm.

B: "I'm so sorry baby. If I would have known I would have woken you up."

A: "it's ok baby. It's my fault I should have communicated that with you and also have set my alarm." As I said that my pancakes and bacon were coming back up my pipe. I ran into the house and went to the hallway bathroom and threw up. Blake came running in holding my hair. When I was all done I went up stairs and brushed my teeth.

B: "baby what was that about?"

A: "I don't know." I said with a nervous look on my face. Is this what it looked to be? I hope not, I'm a mode, l I'm not ready for that and my career is just about to start.