12.Doctor's Part 2

D: "The news is...you are not pregnant, BUT from the look on your faces when you were getting checked out makes me sense that you don't want to be pregnant soon so I have prescribed you to birth control just to stay safe." We thanked the doctor and went back home. I could have never been happier to have found that out. It wasn't like I didn't want to have a kid or I wouldn't have taken care of the kid it's just it's not time right now.

B: "hey so I have to go. Doc needs me to go up to the court to run through some plays."

A: "but Blake you promised dinner tonight in celebration."

B: " I know but works work babe." He walked over to give me a kiss and I turned my head. "Oh really?" He said with an attitude. He smirked, grabbed his basketball bag and walked out the door. The only thing I could think of is that I hope he did not start leaving me when I needed him the most.

*one month later*

My VS Fashion Show is tonight and it is 4 a.m. In the morning and I have to be at the venue at 5:30 a.m. I got up got showered and grabbed everything I would need for my big night. Blake and I were doing just fine, but I was noticing some changes in him. He was going out more when he had free time instead of staying home with me. It was like he was getting tired of me or loosing interest in me. He didn't invite me over much anymore. He is suppose to come to my fashion show after his game. His game is at 2:30 which worked out perfectly so he should be done before 7:30. He promised me he would come since he hadn't really been showing much support. I was kind of upset about it but the more I thought about it the more it hurt. I didn't want to get my hopes up to much because I just didn't know with Blake anymore.

*at the fashion show*

The music started and Danielle was opening the show. I was right behind her. I had Blake's seat reserved in the front but as I did my walk I realized he wasn't their. I walked did, my thang and went to the back to get my next outfit on. As I did that I could not stop thinking about where Blake was and if he was ok. I started walking once again and couldn't but help to look over and see the seat still empty. I went to the back for my last outfit and started to cry. They had to redo my makeup and as they did that I got a serious face from my boss. I got myself together and did my final walk. As the show ended I was interviewed and offered many deals. I pretended to be happy but in the inside i was crushed and disappointed and this was the reason why I didn't want to be in a relationship because counting on someone else never really worked well with me. I went and changed clothes and then met DJ and Danielle outside.

DJ: "hey good job aubeyboo!" Danielle repeated him and hugged me.

A: "thanks DJ." I said with my head down. DJ could tell I was upset.

DJ: "is it because if Blake?"

A: "yea I haven't heard from him all day. He's been so distant lately. He promised me." I started to cry again. " I feel like he isn't interested in me anymore."

DJ: "he's under a lot if pressure right now and I'm pretty sure he's still interested in you he's just going through a lot."

A: "well he could have come to me." I wiped my eyes and started walking to my car. I could her DJ calling my name, but I kept walking and as I walked I called Blake.

*on the phone*

B: "hello?" Blake sounded like he was laying in bed.

A: "um yea I was calling to see if I could talk to my boyfriend. His name is Blake Griffin."

B: "Aubs I'm sorry babe. Doc had me stay after the game to do some extra work with some kids I was going to call, but once I got out of the shower I fell asleep."

I hung up the phone and made my way to my condo. When I got their I got in the shower and got in my bed and just laid there. I felt like I was slowly fading away. Tears slowly fell down my cheeks as I laid there. My phone was blowing up, but I didn't care I just wanted everything to end.