31.Forever

Blake's P.O.V.

I ran over to Aubrey so fast and grabbed the razor. She fell into my arms and cried. I could feel her heart beat on my stomach. I hugged her so tightly. Why? Why would she come back to this?

Blake: "Aubrey you can't do this babe not again and I'm not going to be the reason you go back down this dark path." I put my hands around her face and lifted her chin up to me. "Look at me. I'm not going anywhere babe."

Aubrey: "forever babe?"

Blake: "forever." I wiped her tears. I slowly let go of her and took her wrist in my hand. She was still bleeding fairly well. I took her arm and walked over to the sink and turned on the water grabbed a towel and washed her arm. "You can't do this to me. I need you....and I may not always show it in the best ways but I need you I can't live without you. You keep me together Aubs." I got down on one knee. Her hands went straight to her face. "Aubrey will you marry me?" She was speechless. She just forced me to my feet and hugged me.

Aubrey:"BLAKE!!!!! Why are you doing this?"

Blake: "because I love you and without you I hurt, my heart feels like a big hunk of ice without you." She chuckled. "I love you Aubs and I want to help you get through this all. It's my fault and I'm sorry." She looked into my eyes and a tear slipped from her left eye.

Aubrey: "I love you too Blake and yes I will marry you!"

I grabbed a ring out of my pocket! Yea you didn't think I had it but I do!

Aubrey: "how long have you had this?"

Blake: "since the day I knew I loved you and always would!" I bent down and kissed her. "Now come on let's get you cleaned up and go back to the hospital, you need to be with your family." She just smiled and walked in front of me into the bedroom.