2.Unbelievable

I stepped off the private jet with my best friend Danielle. She was also a VS model. This was my first year and this was her second. She was also dating DJ who was Blake's best friend therefore, it was easy to double date and it not get awkward.

D:"are you ready for the shoot. It's just you, Jessica, and I." She squinted as the sun blinded her eyes.

A: " yea even though Jessica is trying to take B away from me." I call Blake B. Jessica and Blake sort of have a history. Jessica is a tall skinny blonde. We were doing an event at a club and she decided that Blake would be her target for the night. She hooked up with any guy she could get her hands on. Surprisingly Blake didn't fall for it and ever since she's been jealous of me, but I don't really care because I have B! DJ and Danielle have been dating for almost a year so she knows how it is during the season with the boys schedules and ours, but her and DJ are inseparable and they made it just fine.

We got in the car and headed to our photo shoot. My phone vibrated

B: "hey babe do your best today! I'll see you tomorrow morning!" My smile increased as I read the message.

A: "thanks babe. Have a good game and I'm so sorry that I'm missing it. "

B: "your ok babe. I gotta go bye my love."

Blake and I did not say "I love you" yet, but hopefully we will get there. I locked my phone as we pulled up to the building. Jessica was waiting in side, but thank God they had 3 different rooms for us so I did not have to see or talk to her the whole time. Danielle and I both had planned on missing the boys game, but we finished surprisingly at 12 and if we took the jet back we would arrive in L.A. At 3. The game started at 7 which gave us a good amount of time to get ready. Danielle and I made it back in L.A. At 3:35 and departed to our condos.

I took a nice shower and washed my hair. I blowed dried my hair and straightened it. My hair came down the middle of my back when it was straight. I put on a pair of denim skinny jeans black heels a white shirt and a customized clippers jacket. I got my Celine purse and got in my car. I pulled up to the garage and got in my reserved parking spot. I parked next to Blake's black Mercedes. I waited for Danielle to get there. When she got there it was 6:30. We were escorted to our seats and were court side right across from the bench. The team had already gone in to get ready.

*20 minutes later*

The lights went down and the announcers voice went over the whole stadium. The players were getting called out. Blake was the last starter to be called. When he got the end of the tunnel he did a cool hand shake with Glen Davis(baby). As I stared at him he noticed me. He smiled so big, which is something you never get from him once he is in his game mode. He went over to DJ and pointed. The goofy person DJ is smiled and waved. Danielle and I waved back. The tip was about to begin and DJ was smiling.

Doc Rivers yelled from the bench, "Deandre you wipe that smile off your face and make her smile." Danielle grinned from ear to ear.

*after the game*

The game was over and I was waiting on Blake to finish his interviews. I texted him and told him I would meet him in the car.

*15 minutes later*

I saw Blake walking toward my car. I unlocked the doors and got out. He dropped his bag on the ground and grabbed my waist and pulled me into him. I wrapped my arms around his muscular body as his muscular hands slid down my back and onto my butt. I looked up at him and smiled. He leaned in and our lips met. Like teenagers, we kissed for about 2 minutes.

He pulled away and said, " you are unbelievable. I hope you didn't not do a certain pair of underwear so that you could see me play."

A: " no we got everything done." I said as I leaned in for another kiss.

B: " well good I'm so glad you could make it. Tomorrow I have practice until 4. Umm you wanna do dinner ? "

A: "yea that's fine by me." Where are your parents?"

B: "my dad's family had an emergency so they are coming out in 2 days on Friday since I have a game that night."

A:"ok I have time to perfect myself."

B:" babe your already perfect." He smiled and leaned in to kiss me again.

I interrupted him, " baby I've got to go, but I will see you tomorrow night."

B:" ok I'll see you tomorrow." He let go of me and opened my car door. I started my car and left the garage to go back to my condo.