9.I'm Hurting

*at the airport*

I saw Carrie walk out of the exit so I pulled my car up to her an got out to hug her. The baby stayed back in Carolina with my mom and dad. Paparazzi was across the street taking pictures and yelling my name, but I could barely hear them over my tears.

A: "Carrie I'm hurting so bad."

C: "hey hey your a strong girl. You've got this. Now wipe those tears. You don't want the paparazzi to get any ideas." With that I wiped my eyes and walked around the car and got in. As we drove Blake called. I immediately declined the phone call. I hadn't talked to Blake in 2 days. He had DJ call me and Danielle even came over but I didn't answer the door. I knew she was my best friend, but I didn't want to affiliate with anyone that would report back to Blake.

C: " you know you are not in high school anymore and ignoring Blake's calls will not make you or him feel any better or make the problem go away." That's why I loved my sister. She would tell me the truth no matter what.

A: "your right just one more night and then I'll talk to him tomorrow after we go to his game. He doesn't think I would still go so he will be surprised."

*that night*

Carrie and I decided to go out one last time before I got officially pissed again. When we walked into the club we saw Danielle and Jada and shortly after I saw DJ and Chris. Danielle spotted me and walked over.

D: "bathroom now!" She yelled over the music. We walked very fast to the bathroom. "Why have you been ignoring me?"

A: "because I don't want to think about Blake or talk to people that will try and tell me something that's not true. I don't want anyone trying to fix it for him." A tear fell from my eye and she wiped it.

D: "oh honey!" She hugged me. " all you had to say was that you didn't want to talk about it and I wouldn't have said anything. I love you and whatever you do I stand beside you 100%." I smiled and we hugged. We walked out the bathroom and started to dance after I had said my hellos to everyone. I had a few shots and now had a jack with coke in my hand. DJ wanted to take a picture to post on Instagram so we took one. It was around 1 and I was completely drunk. From then on my memory faded.

*next day*

I woke up in my bed with my pjs on. I grabbed my phone and saw a ton of likes and comments on a Instagram pic, but I don't remember posting a picture. I unlocked my phone and a picture of me and some random guy kissing my cheek was posted dead smack in the middle of my phone. I saw that a lot of people commented things like

Comment: "did you and Blake break up if so thank god." "Where's Blake?" " look at DJ in the back!"

I could only imagine what Blake was thinking. I'm pretty sure he had seen it. I then got up and ran to the bathroom. My sister came walking into my bathroom rubbing her head. She looked worse than me. I wonder who brought us home? Oh well I had to get ready for the game tonight. It was already 12 and I was going to meet up with Danielle at DJ's house before we went she was going to ride with me. I hopped in the shower got out and straightened my hair. I did my make up and then put on my Lulu lemon leggings , a long sleeve clipper shirt with a black leather jacket and some all red Jordan's. Carrie had already gotten dressed and we were on our way to Danielle.

*at the game*

As we entered the gym peoples looked at me. I was used to it, but this time it was different. I felt very uncomfortable. The game was starting and Blake came out. He didn't see me at first, but when he did see me he smirked and continued to play. I was nervous to talk to him. I had so many emotions held up inside of me. As the game ended we were headed to the car until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Jessica.

J: "hello my fellow modeling buddies. Can't wait for London." She winked and walked away. I felt like their was steam coming out of my head. She was really trying to make me go off on her. We all waited in the car. When we saw DJ and Blake Danielle got out. I didn't get out though I just started my car. Blake walked up to my car and I let my window down. Blake leaned on my window. I honestly didn't want to talk to him, but like my sister said I wasn't in high school anymore I can't ignore him forever.