33. Hiding

33. Hiding

Blake's P.O.V.

*one month later, Friday night*

Blake: "I am still upset about this whole staph infection. I was super excited about this all star weekend."

Aubs: "I know babe but you will be back in no time!" She kissed my cheek as she walked into the bedroom from our hotel bathroom. She and I are going to the all star game tonight and I have to wear this dumb cast, robot thing. I get checked out in 3 weeks, 3 weeks that's over 4 games. Aubrey has been good though at staying by me.

Aubs: "come on babe we have to go." I put my toothbrush down and wiped my mouth.

Blake: "ok which car do you want to take?" She picked up the keys to her new Mercedes G-Wagon. I got it for her before I left to go get her from home last month. It was apart of the engagement but it did not go as planned. I had them bring it out to NYC for her. We got into the car and headed to the stadium. Inside I was upset, I was pissed. I just wanted to play and of course she noticed it.

Aubs: "babe you will be ok you will get back soon okay?" I just looked at her. We pulled up into the garage at the stadium. I got out and went and opened her door. I saw her slip her ring into her purse. She hinds it and I still can't figure out why, it's been a month. I just shook it off because I'm not in the mood to argue. We walked in to the stadium and sat next to Jada.

Jada: "hey blake and Aubs!" I gave her a hug and moved down to wear Westbrook and Durant were sitting.

Westbrook: "what's up dude how you doing?

Blake: "I'm ok man I'm ready to get back so we can whoop Ya real quick." He laughed.

Durant: "I see your chick down there! She bad good job."

Blake: "thanks man but chill on my girl." I walked down back to Aubrey. Aubrey was on her phone, as usual. She had been on her phone a lot lately and been hiding it from me.

Blake: "Who is that?" She quickly lowered her phone."

Aubrey: "just my sister, it's no big deal." She locked her phone and put in her purse. What the heck, she hinds her ring, she's hiding her phone, next thing she'll be doing is sneaking around.