17. I Know Who Did It

Blake's P.O.V

I grabbed my keys to my range rover and headed over to the hospital. I got to the hospital and knocked on Aubrey's door!

A: "come in." She sounded so tired.

B: "hey Aubrey! Can I talk to you for just a little bit it's important."

A: "Blake I can't do this right now.." I cut her off.

B: "I know who hit you with the shovel...." She looks my interested so I walked over and sat down in the seat next to her bed. "It was Jessica. She was texting me all types of sh*t." I was showing her on my phone.

A: "oh Blake I'm so sorry that I yelled at you. I shouldn't have..."I cut her off again.

B: "Baby it's ok. I would never do that to you. My hoe days are over. You have to trust me." We both laughed and I grabbed her hand and kissed it. The doctor then walked in.

D: "ok so Aubrey you seem to be doing fine were going to release you tonight. You just have to take it easy. Any headaches you come straight back." I was so happy that she go home, but I felt that it wasn't safe for her to stay by herself.

B: "hey um babe! Um..."

A: "what's wrong babe?"

B: "will you move in with me...I want you to feel safe and I want to protect you because if any thing ever happened to you I would never be able to forgive myself." Aubrey gripped my hand tighter.

A: "of course baby and thank you for opening your home up to me." Blake got up and kissed me.

Aubrey's P.O.V

We were now leaving the hospital and paparazzi was everywhere. They were all in my face.

Papz: ARE YOU PREGNANT?

Papz:BLAKE WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO MARRY HER?

Papz: AUBREY DO YOU REALLY LOVE BLAKE?

I hated when they asked me personal questions. They never knew there limit. If they only knew how annoying they really were.

We got to Blake's and he carried me into the house bridal style. He layed me in the bed gently. He pulled his shirt off and now only had boxers on. He crawled into the bed next to me.

B: "how are you feeling? Are you ok? Do you need anything?"

A: "babe I'm fine! I just wanna cuddle up with you."

B: "well sorry to disappoint you but I have to be at the gym tomorrow at 8 for a shoot around and then I have to be back at 5 for pregame stuff. Your coking to the game right?"

"Of course" I said under my breath.

B: "what did you say?"

A: "nothing. Goodnight Blake." I turned over with my back to him. I felt his hand on my waist.

B: "no. Talk to me!"

A: "nothing it's just once again another day without Blake. I can't even go to work for 3 weeks because of the flash of the cameras. I'm just upset right now it's ok. I'll be at you game."

B: "babe I'm sorry. Like I said before Id do anything to be here for you tomorrow but I can't." Blake kissed the back of my neck. I swear he sucked my neck so hard he left a hickey.

A: "ok Blake! You have a game tomorrow and I am technically on bed rest." He laughed and set his chin on my neck.

B: "ok ok! I love you baby! If you need anything I'm here."

A: "I love you too babe! Thank you honey bun, but I think I will be fine."

----------------------------------------------

SORRY ITS SHORT !