29.Not Now

Blake's P.O.V

She grabbed my hand and took me out of the door.

A: "what the f*** Blake you can not just walk into my dad's room like that especially with what's going on with you."

B: "well I needed to talk to you and you didn't call me back. I just want to be here for you."

A: "well I don't want you to be here for me. Blake you kissed someone else while we were on our vacation."

B: "well if you were actually ON our vacation then it wouldn't have happened at all."

A: "you know what Blake...I can't really do this right now, my dad is in there laying on his death bed and you want to argue with me. I don't have time for this ok so please leave."

B: "I just want to be here for you." She raised her voice.

A: "Blake I asked you to leave."

B: "I'm leaving but I still want to talk about this."

Aubrey P.O.V.

I watched Blake walk down the hall slowly and with his head down. I turned around facing the door and took a deep breath in and opened the door back up.

C: "you okay?"

A: "yea I'm going to go home and take a quick shower and come back."

C: "ok I'll call you if anything changes." She hugged me. I got up and kissed my dad on the forehead and hugged my mom. I then walked out of the hospital to a butt load of paparazzi. I couldn't even get out of there so I just walked back into the hospital. I pulled out my phone and called Lorenzo. I hadn't been using him much lately because I felt safe now that the games were over but that was no good.

A: "hey I know I haven't talked to you in a while but I was wondering if you could catch the first flight out to North Carolina because I'm having a rough time exiting the hospital."

L: "yea I can. Is everything okay?"

A: "my father is here and he's not doing well but I just need a break from it all."

L: "yea I should be there in about 4 hours if that's ok?

A: "that's fine. I'll just chill with my dad." I hung up and went back into the room.

C: "what's wrong?"

A: "there's so many paparazzi outside I can't even get out."

C: "why didn't you call Blake?"

A: "let's not talk about it right now." She gave me a look as if she knew exactly what was wrong. I sat next to my momma on the mini sofa and laid my head down on her lap as tears fell from my eyes. She stroked my head and I slowly drifted into a deep sleep.