Show Me Your Peacock

Maybe if you use a curse word sparingly (like one, maybe two per chapter) than you won't have to put that dreaded MATURE rating on your book and still play the lottery on here (AKA the HOT LIST).

But if you care to be real with your story, and by real I mean actually speak like a normal human being or authentic teenager, than you better refrain from using these "colorful words" or your shit will get hit with that special rating faster than the expletives will spew from your mouth.

Here is a short list comprised of a few words that will trigger a MATURE rating:

A:

Ass

Asshole

Arse

B:

Bitch

Bastard

C:

Cock

Cum

Cunt

Cunt waffle (one of my faves)

Crap (If you find this word offensive there is something seriously wrong with you)

Christ on a cracker

D:

Dick (not using it as a nickname of Richard)

Dickhead

Damn

F:

Fuck

Fucker

Fuckity

G:

God damn (it)

H:

Holy Shit

Hell 

J:

Jesus

Jesus Christ

M:

Motherfucker (I personally use mothertrucker, but that's a weird me thing)

N:

Any derivative of the "N" word

P:

Piss (es, ed)

Pussy

S:

Shit

Shithead

Son of a Bitch

Son of a Whore

Sweet  (baby)Jesus (how that is considered foul is beyond me)

T:

Twat (hahahahaha)

W:

Whore

*Those are just a few of the more popular trigger words that can incite your pretty ass to get reported.

Okay back to my rant. I get that some people do not like nor care for cursing. Shit, I hear my fourteen year old saying, "Fuck!" and I cringe. And there  are appropriate places that none of these words should ever be uttered, like church, or over at granny's house, unless your granny was like mine and could throw down with the best of them. But that's besides the point. 

If any of you that would counter with "Cursing shows ignorance" I call full and total bullshit. Psychologists have actually stated that "Cursing is actually a sign of intelligence." I know, I've read that highly informational article on Facebook many a time to ensure I was in the right. ;)

 And if it's the truth, I'm a motherfucking genius. Just saying.

It takes a lot to think of swear words on the fly. Just the thought process alone to  conjure an appropriate "FUCK" or "SHIT" or "SUCK MY _____" (fill in the blank for that one) takes more brain power than you know. Plus they are used in various phrases to express anger, annoyance, contempt, impatience, or surprise, or simply for emphasis (I like the emphasis factor).

Plus it pisses people off... so there. :)

Here is the thing, Wattpaders. The Mature rating on Wattpad is a joke. 100% without a doubt cluster fuck of epic proportions. The reason being, is that any kiddo can find a mature story with even maturer content and read it. Sure WP makes it that anyone under 18  "cannot access mature content" *cackling here* but what's to keep them from making an "alternate account" to log in under and read the good stories. The ones with fuck and dick and bitch and shit without issue? 

If that is the case anyways, why penalize these stories that are "real" just for being that? Some of these stories are actual fucking masterpieces that will never see the WP Hot list side of the sun and have tens of thousands of reads and still go without the recognition they deserve!

WTF people??? This is wrong! But since the "establishment" isn't going to change, we, @3twistedsisters,  will stand here and applaud you and your fine piece of ass work!!!