Chapter 15:)

ASHTON POV

I saw Mikaela and Bailey walking into school together. Mikaela was chatting away animatedly and I could feel a warm feeling of I don't know what spread through my stomach. The morning was still cold and I was having some major issues undoing my bike lock. The metal was so cold and I was shivering as my fingers deftly fiddled around with the dial.

"Having a problem there?" I heard a familiar deep voice echo into my ears. Luke's voice was bland and he sounded extra pissed off. He looked it too. His usual "messy" look hair was greasy and clung to his forehead and dark, crevice like bags hung beneath his eyes. He looked like he had been run over by the relationship truck several times at full speed.

"You could say that." I replied as I continued to manoeuvre the cold dial between my icy finger tips.

"Here, give it to me." Luke sighed in frustration as he held out the palm of his right hand. His left hand was jammed deep within the front pocket of his jeans. I swear that kid only owned black jeans. It was literally all he wore. I held the lock out to him and dropped the ball of icy metal into his out stretched hand. Luke looked at it for a second, thinking. Then out of nowhere he threw the lock into the gravel with such force several loose pieces of rock flew up from the ground. The lock smacked into the ground hard, the noise causing some onlookers to give us odd looks and start walking into the other direction.

"Done." Luke stated, handing me my now unlocked lock before he stalked angrily off into the crowd. His greasy head was soon out of view, but I remained standing there utterly confused.

END POV

BAILEY POV

Mikaela continued to chat to me as I made my way to my locker. I felt like I was following her on autopilot, not really connected to the conversation. Song lyrics rang through my head as All Time Low and Ed sheeran began singing together, their songs menatlly overlapping each other in my head. The thought of a party on the weekend continued to spin in dizzying circles inside my head.

"Ashton's coming and so is Calum, Lizzy, Michael and Claudia as well as pretty much the entire year!!" Mikaela began dancing around me as I shoved open my locker. I dont bother locking my locker, I just really can't be bothered and if someone wanted to steal my chemistry test book, well congratulations to them.

"Sounds Fab." I smiled as I shoved my bag into the small, blue metal space between my books.

"Can't wait." Mikaela clapped her hands and began running down the hall to where her locker was. I sighed as I pulled myself towards maths. It was like someone had looped my round the waist and was pulling me along everywhere. My ear drums itched for music but where severly disapointed when all they got was the harsh ringing of the school bell. The sound signaled class had started. Great.

I ran into the maths clasroom a couple of minutes late. We had an angry looking sub. His beady black coloured eyes stared into mine as he thrust a red slip of paper onto the top of my books. Weeeeeeeew detention. I groaned and rolled my eyes muttering under my breath "nice to meet you too" before taking my seat at the back of the room beside the window. I unstacked my books and looked up just to see as very flustered Luke come running through the door. His hair was a greasy mess and he has massive bags under his eyes. He looked like he hadn't slept in days. His blue eys where more grey, tired almost. The colour deepened in fury as he too was handed a detention slip.

Maths dragged on and the sky was begining to turn into the colour of Luke's eyes as clouds began blocking out the sun. The day grew darker and by 4th period we where in the middle of a thunderstorm. The banging and lightening continued to zig zag through the gym windows as I trained for basketball at lunch time. I wasn't feeling very social. I have days like that sometimes. When I just want to be alone.

END POV

MIKAELA POV

"I told her." I said as I pulled up a chair to sit with Luke, Michael and Calum. Luke was in the process of twirling a spoon in a mug of coffee, not really paying attention to what I was saying.

"Oi." I yelled snapping my fingers in his line of vision.

"I'm doing this for you you know." I hissed jabbing the end of my carrot stick in Luke's direction. Ashton snickered from beside me and Calum his his laughter behind his coke can.

"Yeah, whatever." Luke dismissed me quickly before grabbing his tray and walking away. The ugly squeaking of his chair on the floor was all he left behind.

"I don't know whats wrong with him." Ashton sighed as he drummed his fingers on the edge of the table. It was always so cute when he did that, almost out of habit. Today Ashton was wearing a beanie and his slightly curling hair was poking out in ringlets from underneath the grey material. The curls framed his face and fell haberdashiary onto his forehead.

"Me niether." Calum said as he stuffed a handful of grapes into his mouth.

"Well lets just aim to get this party meeting together." Ashton nodded at all of use. Michael wasn't really paying attention, his head in his phone. Probably texting Lizzie.

"Oh I forgot to tell you about the plan I had." Ashton said his eyes lighting up as he slapped his hands onto the table.

"What plan?!"

Oh god. I thought she was training the entire lunch. Panic washed over me as I turned to see a slightly red faced Bailey standing behind me. A basketball under her arm.

"Ummmmmmmm." I trailed off turning to look at the other three boys who's faces where as blank as mine.

A/N--------

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING!!!!! IM ON 1,076 WEEEEEEEEEE THATS AWESOME!!!!!

SHOUT OUT TO BROOKE1600 SHE IS STARTING TWO OF HER OWN FANFICS!!!! GO READ THEM THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!!! 5SOS ASHTON MIGHT I ADD!!!!!

GOT AND READ A NEW TURN BY ONEWORLDONEDIRECTION ITS ALSO DOPEEEEE!!!

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE!!!

BYEEEE

BRIXx

ps:HOW FICKEN AMAZING IS DONT STOP!?!?! OMG