Chapter 25:)

LUKE POV

Everything felt so surreal. I was experiencing waves of intense, varying emotions as I weaved my way towards my locker. I hadn't seen Bailey yet this morning and it was starting to bother me. I missed her, not in the awkwardly clingy way, in the -your cute and I can't not be around you- kinda way.

The crowds around us had disappeared once we had dispersed to our own lockers.

"Hey rockstar." Butterflies erupted in my stomach at the sound of her voice. I could feel a smile form on my lips as I closed my locker, placing my books ontop of the metal cabinet.

"Hello princess."

END POV

BAILEY POV

"Hello Princess." Luke said as he turned towards me, a gorgeously sexy smirk danced across his lips. He looked excited, happy and extremely tired. The combination of messy hair and excited, shining blue eyes was just to cute.

"Here." He said as he gently took my books out of my arms and placed them on top of the lockers next to his.

"I misssssed youuuuuu." He whined pulling me closer by my arms, reeling me in.

The same smirk still plastered on his face.

"I saw you less then 12 hours ago." I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his thinly muscled waist.

"Does it matter?" He asked, a soft laugh vibrated through his chest, the sound floated towards my ears bringing a smile to my face.

"Nope." I smiled as he kissed my for head.

"Congratulations by the way, on the tweet." I said, grabbing my books off the top of the locker. Luke did the same and began walking with me towards the library. Our first lesson was a spare, which was nice, it gave us time to study for the English exam in period three.

"Thanks Princess." He said entwining his free hand in mine.

"What does this mean for 5 Seconds of Summer?" I asked in an interviewing like voice, clenching my fist and holding it up to his mouth like a microphone.

Luke laughed and leaned into my fist/microphone,

"I'm not sure Bailey, I'll keep you posted." His voice going all seriousness. Once he had finished speaking he kissed the top of my hand causing butterflies to erupt in my stomach and a blush to colour my cheeks.

"Nawwwww you still blush, that's adorable." Luke teased, poking me in the side. I flinched away, the colour in my cheeks only growing.

"So do you!!!" I butted back slapping his arm playfully.

"Try me." He teased raising an eyebrow.

People had started going into class and soon we where the only ones left walking slowly down the hall in the direction of the library.

"Fine."

I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the hallway that lead down to the toilets.

I placed my books on the ground and stood in front of him, hands on my hips.

I took a step closer a smirk plastered firmly on my lips.

END POV

LUKE POV

Bailey stood there in front of me, hands on her hips.

"You're hot." She smirked, hands on her hips.

Really Luke? Really? Is that all she needs to do to make me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside? I thought to myself as I felt a smile began to play on my lips