asthenophobia

times I remember crying in my life:

1. when I suddenly realized that my grandmother had passed away, a couple weeks after her death.

2. when my cousin turned to me and sincerely told me that she didn't think peter pan was coming to take us to neverland, even after staying up countless nights — for years — waiting for him. we cried for hours.

3. when someone called me a terrorist and a murderer for the first time; one of my middle school years.

4. when I watched the firefly die in 'princess and the frog' this one time when I was home alone. why? I have no idea. I sobbed.

5. when my mother told me that my grandfather had been diagnosed with terminal cancer.

6. when the boy that I'm in love with left.

7. when I graduated from my dance school.

8. when I listened to the most recent novo amor album. everyone should listen to that album.

9. when my friend performed push-ups with me sitting on his back. for some reason, it reminded me of the boy I love and how I was probably going to die alone and I went home and sobbed into a pillow. I cry because hot people exist, I guess.

10. when I repainted my room and had to painstakingly remove the collage of stickers my late grandmother had pasted onto the wall.

11. when I went to bed at four a.m., only to wake up two hours later for school.

12. when I learned that someone at my school committed suicide.

14. when I found an old box in my room containing letters I once wrote to a fairy queen.

15. when I returned home after dancing with the boy I love at a wedding. it was our last night before he returned to his home, so many miles and miles away.

16. when my cousin was forced to move away in the middle of high school.

17. when I woke up in the middle of the night and went outside to look at the stars and the moon and realized how beautiful the world was.

// A FEAR OF WEAKNESS.