26|The End

"We accept the love we think we deserve."
-
It's been 2 months since the big change. Moms been sending money for the rent and I told the police to call of the search for my family.

Since I haven't told the police about Hayley coming back, we kind of have to keep a low profile.

It was a Friday morning. I walked to Hayley's room to see her sleeping peacefully. "Hayley, we have school." I shook her lightly. "Don't remind me." She said putting her face on the pillow. "At least it's a Friday." I said walking out of her room.

I quickly got changed and ready for the long, boring school day. Hayley walked down the stairs rubbing her eyes. I made Hayley breakfast and I just skipped it.

I dropped Hayley off at school and then went to my own. I parked my car and walked to the lockers. "Morning Princess." I felt muscular arms wrap around my waist. I smiled around to see a sleepy Hayden. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Why so sleepy?" I ask, closing my locker. He removed his arms from me and stretched. "Couldn't sleep." He yawned. "Why?" I slightly giggle at his adorableness. "I had practice till 10:00 and on top of that I had to study for out biology mid term." He said.

"Oh, that sucks." I frown. "Yeah, but I still managed it. Anyways, how's Hayley?" He asked. "She's good." I smiled and with that, we started a conversation.

-time skip to after school-

Schools finally over! Yay! I drive back home since Hayley said she would walk home. I walk inside up to my room. I pull out my phone and text Kenzie.

Annie- Hey kenzzzzz
Kenzie- Hey annssss
Annie- ha. anyways I'm bored
Kenzie- me too.

And that was the end of our conversation since my phone died. I rolled my eyes and put it on charge. "Annie! I'm home!" Hayley shouted from downstairs. "Okay Hay!" I shouted back. "But I have someone with me!" She shouted.

I walked downstairs to see Hayden with Hayley. "Oh hey Hayden. What are you doing here?" I smiled. Hayley rushed past us to her room giggling. "What? Can I not see my beautiful girlfriend?" He asked putting his arms around my waist.

"Well, I didn't say that." I smiled putting my arms around his neck. We went up to my room and cuddled.

"Have I ever told you how much I loved you." Hayden said. "You don't need too." I smiled. And then, we kissed.

Love. I know what it is.

Yeah, I've been through a lot. Being a foster child, my parents not being here, but you know what helped me get through this. Love. My friends love, my sisters love, my parents love, and my soulmates love.

I've been through a whole lot of change. But in the end. I have everything I could have ever wanted.
----
And this concludes the story of Change!
Thank you so much for showing me support on this story!

Please leave suggestions for my next story because I'm out of ideas 😂
----
The End